Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Bell/Downing

Votes: 36 13.0%
  • Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 13 4.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 221 80.1%

• Total voters
I take your point in the Esk but honestly how can you say that 2 fabulously rich ( by most standards ) and successful businessmen "lack real world experience"?

Sorry Zat , even for you that nuts.

I accept that ideally we would want the new owner to be a multi billionaire and I share the concern that Esk appears to be too close to them but that apart I fail to see how Bell and Downing are worthy of your criticism and condemnation.

By "real world experience" its following on from the previous post I made regarding PR, marketing and generally speaking with people.

All 4 (Moshiri, Esk, B&D) who i have never met and am not particular interested to ever meet...have clearly succeeded due to being good with numbers and using them to make a living.

B&D of course stand out as theyve run their own businesses BUT by pushing out misleading information it appears as though all four are similarly aloof and out of touch. A PR or branding agency would no doubt advise them differently than the course they seem to have taken.

That’s because there is no solid news yet on where we are, Everton’s communication to the fans at its best.

In the Esk though he says that the Manoukain bid is fake and doesn’t have the money to take over the club.

Yet I’m reading the D&B bid with MSP needs to borrow from Dell to make it work.

Hypocrisy much !?!?!?

Clearly in bed with D&B in some capacity surely and now acting as their propaganda tool

He is the second person to dismiss the Manoukian bid out of hand and put their backing behind the Bell/Downing, suspect much?

Funny thing was he dismissed it around a week ago didnt he?

Then earlier posted that it "doesnt make sense". Despite him not knowing them or the precise details of the bid.

Well, WE ALL (i guess) dont know B&D or MSB and their bid "doesnt make sense" to many if not all of us.

No mention of MSP at all also.

No Stefan Borson on Talksport the other day

Who is he?

Dear god not all this again. He is in bed with no one, he just makes his own view in such a way as to suggest that he knows for sure or that he is connected...he seems a nice lad but many just lap it up then moan when he gets it wrong…….

Im moaning about the hypocrisy and misleading statements even before he gets it wrong :) :p

Of course we need more info to give an informed opinion. BTW that may never be forthcoming to us mere mortals.

In the meanwhile what do you want us to do? Ignore the takeover ?

Re Esk.im absolutely delighted to say I've never heard one of his podcasts. The poor fella has been demonstrably wrong so many times I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time listening to him.

I think we should show him the respect he deserves soon and address him by his real name.

"Everton Financial Expert, The Esk, with a track record of 0/10)"

I dont listen to podcasts but...its bewildering to me why would anyone listen to someones views that are always wrong.

Is it a form of sadism or macochism or what?

By "real world experience" its following on from the previous post I made regarding PR, marketing and generally speaking with people.

All 4 (Moshiri, Esk, B&D) who i have never met and am not particular interested to ever meet...have clearly succeeded due to being good with numbers and using them to make a living.

B&D of course stand out as theyve run their own businesses BUT by pushing out misleading information it appears as though all four are similarly aloof and out of touch. A PR or branding agency would no doubt advise them differently than the course they seem to have taken.

Funny thing was he dismissed it around a week ago didnt he?

Then earlier posted that it "doesnt make sense". Despite him not knowing them or the precise details of the bid.

Well, WE ALL (i guess) dont know B&D or MSB and their bid "doesnt make sense" to many if not all of us.

No mention of MSP at all also.

Who is he?

Im moaning about the hypocrisy and misleading statements even before he gets it wrong :) :p

I think we should show him the respect he deserves soon and address him by his real name.

"Everton Financial Expert, The Esk, with a track record of 0/10)"

I dont listen to podcasts but...its bewildering to me why would anyone listen to someones views that are always wrong.

Is it a form of sadism or macochism or what?

A finance expert but knows more about the goings on with Man City then he does with any other club, their does seem to be a 'narrative' at the moment to big up the Bell/ Downing bid yet make sure you don't give the other bids any real mention if at all

Bill Kenwright was expected to resign. The departing executives expected him to resign as well as was widely reported.

View attachment 260557

It was Bill Kenwright that refused to go (we all know because of his ego) and Moshiri had difficulty removing him due to Rights and Media Funding.

I think some people don't quite grasp, like with the Witsel thing, circumstances change at the last second, just like with Witsel. Esk gives his views but that is all they are. Views.

In this case the thread constantly goes on about Esk, rather than the content of what he is saying.

He's saying that Moshiri is messing around again, and that should concern everyone associated with the club.

I don't advocate any new owner. None of them have given sufficient information on their suitability to key stakeholders (fans & shareholders). However, I am concerned with Moshiri's antics.

Anybody can be wrong. But when you are as wrong as often as the Esk is, you don't post your volatile information as fact or as categorically as he does.

Unless you have an ego...or an agenda.

A finance expert but knows more about the goings on with Man City then he does with any other club, their does seem to be a 'narrative' at the moment to big up the Bell/ Downing bid yet make sure you don't give the other bids any real mention if at all

I dont mind blind favouritism. Have to respect someone who openly picks a side and backs the wrong or the right horse.

However, that isnt the case in this situation where as @GrandOldTeam has stated, the info seemingly leaked by B&D (and esk) has been misleading at best. That removes respect no matter the situation.

Its extremely poor form. We arent lemmings who have no brains and will blindly follow based on a few comments.

I think its disrespectful to the fanbase and shows a total lack of experience and knowledge of how to deal with people.

I dont mind blind favouritism. Have to respect someone who openly picks a side and backs the wrong or the right horse.

However, that isnt the case in this situation where as @GrandOldTeam has stated, the info seemingly leaked by B&D (and esk) has been misleading at best. That removes respect no matter the situation.

Its extremely poor form. We arent lemmings who have no brains and will blindly follow based on a few comments.

I think its disrespectful to the fanbase and shows a total lack of experience and knowledge of how to deal with people.

I agree we all have a preferred takeover bidder, but I wouldn't be upset or make a throwaway comment if someone else had a different take on things but like I said earlier it's not up to us who gets their bid accepted it's Moshiri who in turn gives the decision to the Premier League to make

Bill Kenwright was expected to resign. The departing executives expected him to resign as well as was widely reported.

View attachment 260557

It was Bill Kenwright that refused to go (we all know because of his ego) and Moshiri had difficulty removing him due to Rights and Media Funding.

I think some people don't quite grasp, like with the Witsel thing, circumstances change at the last second, just like with Witsel. Esk gives his views but that is all they are. Views.

In this case the thread constantly goes on about Esk, rather than the content of what he is saying.

He's saying that Moshiri is messing around again, and that should concern everyone associated with the club.

I don't advocate any new owner. None of them have given sufficient information on their suitability to key stakeholders (fans & shareholders). However, I am concerned with Moshiri's antics.

Perhaps you can provide me/us with a reasonable guess on why:

1: He posted "MSB have Sports Management expertise" (when to my expectation they are only going to be providing a loan) as a reason for saying "evertonians should get behind B&D".

Why make that statement unless you were trying to mislead readers into thinking MSB would be a partner? What is this "Dell backing"? Its not "backing" if its simply a loan.

2: Someone asked if any Dell involvement was the same as loaning just like with e.g Burnley -- he rejected that and said theres more to it.

3: Why say another bid does not exist & then the following week say it doesnt make sense -- meaning it is in fact a real bid.

4: Why not show a balanced view across the board instead of attacking all bids apart from one. MSP of course hes typically not mentioning, perhaps as he hopes they get into bed with B&D.

I agree, things can change and evolve. However purposely posting misleading statements and treating opinions as facts is really grating and as with the bizarre administration statements...

...its certainly the fact that some statements (or opinions written as such) are damaging to the clubs reputation.

What info has been leaked by B&D and where’s your evidence?