• Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again a thread is dominated by esk comments.

That’s because there is no solid news yet on where we are, Everton’s communication to the fans at its best.

In the Esk though he says that the Manoukain bid is fake and doesn’t have the money to take over the club.

Yet I’m reading the D&B bid with MSP needs to borrow from Dell to make it work.

Hypocrisy much !?!?!?

Clearly in bed with D&B in some capacity surely and now acting as their propaganda tool

That’s because there is no solid news yet on where we are, Everton’s communication to the fans at its best.

In the Esk though he says that the Manoukain bid is fake and doesn’t have the money to take over the club.

Hypocrisy much !?!?!?

Clearly in bed with D&B in some capacity surely and now acting as their propaganda tool

He is the second person to dismiss the Manoukian bid out of hand and put their backing behind the Bell/Downing, suspect much?

I think some people don't quite grasp, like with the Witsel thing, circumstances change at the last second, just like with Witsel. Esk gives his views but that is all they are. Views.

In this case the thread constantly goes on about Esk, rather than the content of what he is saying.

He's saying that Moshiri is messing around again, and that should concern everyone associated with the club.

I don't advocate any new owner. None of them have given sufficient information on their suitability to key stakeholders (fans & shareholders). However, I am concerned with Moshiri's antics.

lol the bending over backwards to defend the esk so that you can tell everyone they should be concerned about what Moshiri is doing wont do you any favors. Its truly amazing how incredibly wrong he has been on everything, go look at his past postings on his site. So why in the WORLD would any sane, reasonable, or rational person pay attention to the views or the content of what someone is saying if his views and the content of what he says has been wrong 80% of the time.

All of us have been concerned with Moshiri's antics for many years, and dont doubt that the same poor decision maker would also make poor decisions with this new decision.

Hypocrisy much !?!?!?

Dear god not all this again. He is in bed with no one, he just makes his own view in such a way as to suggest that he knows for sure or that he is connected...he seems a nice lad but many just lap it up then moan when he gets it wrong…….

Dear god not all this again. He is in bed with no one, he just makes his own view in such a way as to suggest that he knows for sure or that he is connected...he seems a nice lad but many just lap it up then moan when he gets it wrong…….
Pete - I suspect that this Esk character is hitching his wagon to B&D and not the other way round.

He strikes me as a bit of a sad , attention seeking individual

Status
Not open for further replies.