• Vatche Manoukian

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Vici Private Finance

Votes: 245 72.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can be wrong. But when you are as wrong as often as the Esk is, you don't post your volatile information as fact or as categorically as he does.

Unless you have an ego...or an agenda.

I'm glad you've now backed away from the previous assertions.

People can speak their views. It's no longer the Kenwright era where he was trying to silence people. Him and his minions

Let people talk about stuff I say

I agree we all have a preferred takeover bidder, but I wouldn't be upset or make a throwaway comment if someone else had a different take on things but like I said earlier it's not up to us who gets their bid accepted it's Moshiri who in turn gives the decision to the Premier League to make

Yeah no answer is the wrong answer at this stage. We dont have enough information.

To me, nothing is impressive. I went for MSP as they own shares in a number of football teams and sports teams.

My logic is they turn us around and find a better buyer in a couple of years.

Perhaps you can provide me/us with a reasonable guess on why:

1: He posted "MSB have Sports Management expertise" (when to my expectation they are only going to be providing a loan) as a reason for saying "evertonians should get behind B&D".

Why make that statement unless you were trying to mislead readers into thinking MSB would be a partner? What is this "Dell backing"? Its not "backing" if its simply a loan.

2: Someone asked if any Dell involvement was the same as loaning just like with e.g Burnley -- he rejected that and said theres more to it.

3: Why say another bid does not exist & then the following week say it doesnt make sense -- meaning it is in fact a real bid.

4: Why not show a balanced view across the board instead of attacking all bids apart from one. MSP of course hes typically not mentioning, perhaps as he hopes they get into bed with B&D.

I agree, things can change and evolve. However purposely posting misleading statements and treating opinions as facts is really grating and as with the bizarre administration statements...

...its certainly the fact that some statements (or opinions written as such) are damaging to the clubs reputation.

Why should I do any of that?

I don't speak for him.

The point is people should not try and silence members of the fanbase or stakeholders. That has gone on for years. People can share their views and people can make their minds up on the merits and evidence.

No more. No less.

What info has been leaked by B&D and where’s your evidence?

Well for starters who do you think leaked the Dell stories? Pushed a narrative that he was part of the investment team?

I doubt sky sports, Esk and other media sources blindly received that informarion from the tooth fairy.

Of course we need more info to give an informed opinion. BTW that may never be forthcoming to us mere mortals.

In the meanwhile what do you want us to do? Ignore the takeover ?

Re Esk.im absolutely delighted to say I've never heard one of his podcasts. The poor fella has been demonstrably wrong so many times I'm not sure why anyone would waste their time listening to him.

No. I've been consistent in my views.

They're posted there.
I don't control him or anyone else and no one in the fanbase or amongst the shareholders should be made to quote "shut the ... up". Everyone is entitled to speak.

He's told people his "agenda". He supports AJ Bell and Downing and MSD. He told @AndyC on their Talking the Blues podcast and subsequently. He's also said he's not going to gain financially, multiple times out of all this.

Personally, I cannot make my mind up out of them, MSP or the other parties who is best as none of them have put forward enough information. Hence I'm not advocating anyone, as I've repeatedly stated on twitter and on here.

I'm of the personal view there is not yet enough information to decide. Hence, I support what the EFC Fan Advisory Board wrote and what other stakeholders in the club want to see. More information

I don't necessarily agree with everything FAB say, but the merit of what they're saying there I do.

Yeah no answer is the wrong answer at this stage. We dont have enough information.

To me, nothing is impressive. I went for MSP as they own shares in a number of football teams and sports teams.

We do have very little information about any of the bidders but that's how it should be, and we have found out in the past whoever shouts the loudest it doesn't work out very well for them and I always adopt the notion that they are trying to convince themselves and nobody else

Well for starters who do you think leaked the Dell stories? Pushed a narrative that he was part of the investment team?

I doubt sky sports, Esk and other media sources blindly received that informarion from the tooth fairy.
So you’re just guessing then? It could be literally anyone. The fact the story started with the idea Michael Dell was behind the bid shows it didn’t come from the horses mouth.

I'm glad you've now backed away from the previous assertions.

People can speak their views. It's no longer the Kenwright era where he was trying to silence people. Him and his minions

Let people talk about stuff I say
I'm not backing away from any assertions. All are demonstrated fact.

Perhaps you need to back away from Esk's rectal passage? Your tongue is working overtime...

I don't speak for him.

The point is people should not try and silence members of the fanbase or stakeholders. That has gone on for years. People can share their views and people can make their minds up on the merits and evidence.

No more. No less.

Youre mimicking his comments about Moshiri.

777/ACap have loaned the club a substantial amount of money. Its only normal and fitting he hears them, and every bidder out.

Instead hes being attacked because appqrently Moshiri should have instanrly accepted a bid from 2 local lads because Esk says so.

Its clearly insane to allude to that without having a scooby doo about the competing offers.

Im sure each of them have their merits.

I'm not backing away from any assertions. All are demonstrated fact.

Perhaps you need to back away from Esk's rectal passage? Your tongue is doing a lot of overtime...

You didn't dispute the evidence I provided that Bill Kenwright was "expected" to resign. Everyone thought that including the ex Directors

With evidence provided. From the Guardian and his website. Posted with 24 hours of each other.

So he didn't do as you claimed.

I don't speak for him.

No more. No less.
Nobody is silencing the Esk. We are enjoying his comedy stylings too much. Long may he continue to be wrong.

You didn't dispute the evidence I provided that Bill Kenwright was "expected" to resign. Everyone thought that including the ex Directors

With evidence provided. From the Guardian and his website. Posted with 24 hours of each other.

So he didn't do as you claimed.
He was wrong. "Expected" doesn't cut it when he posts conjecture as fact.

Youre mimicking his comments about Moshiri.

777/ACap have loaned the club a substantial amount of money. Its only normal and fitting he hears them, and every bidder out.

Instead hes being attacked because appqrently Moshiri should have instanrly accepted a bid from 2 local lads because Esk says so.

Its clearly insane to allude to that without having a scooby doo about the competing offers.

Im sure each of them have their merits.

I'm not mimicking anything.

You've just posted a tirade at me demanding I explain his posts. Why should I?

777 had other clubs.
look at the kip of them now

we want someone who will focus on us and that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.