Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's still the same entities in control as it was 10+ years a go.

Rights and Media Funding Limited

2 new charges June 2023 from Galloway (Cyprus) Limited and Carroch (Bahamas) Limited

Simon Crispin Groom and Marie-France Bastaroli Pineau are directors of Galloway (Cyprus) Limited

Simon Groom is a Monaco based lawyer of Groom Hill.

Both of them were directors of Balzane Services SA, which was used by Vibrac as a vehicle to transfer “movable assets” through Switzerland between 2011 and 2014 before making loans to football clubs.

Once upon a time Simon Groom was a director of a Rio Football Services - you might have heard of them, they were involved in third party ownership of players and transfers, notably Tevez and Mascherano. Linked to Everton BFFs Pini Zahavi and Kia Joorabchian.

Graham Shear acted for Rio Football Services Hungary Kft when they took Sevilla to court over the transfer of Luís Fabiano.

Graham Shear acted to secure Right & Media Funding as the lender of €67m to La Liga.

Graham Shear is personal lawyer of David Knight, current executive chair of Rights and Media Funding Limited.

Graham Shear acted as lawyer for Vibrac.

For anyone who never clicked the links, Graham Shear is a partner at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP).

So Vatche Manoukian is the nephew of Vatche 'Bob' Manoukian...

Where did Vatche (not Bob) start his career...

Having obtained his Bachelor of Laws from University College London and the LPC from The College of Law, London, Vatche began his professional career in the UK as a Project Finance lawyer at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner

Graham Shear just happened to act for Vatche 'Bob' Manoukian in a court case in releasing funds from Lebanese banks.

I started off thinking that Bell and Downing would be ideal.

I'm far less sure now especially if Esk is involved.

Now I genuinely haven't got a Scooby who I'd prefer.

Clearly we need to know a lot more about each of the offers and their plans for Everton before we can make an informed judgement.

For anyone who never clicked the links, Graham Shear is a partner at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP).

Graham Shear just happened to act for Vatche 'Bob' Manoukian in a court case in releasing funds from Lebanese banks.
All a bit shady this, anyone know a decent private investigator who could do some digging?

Anyone?

OH crikey, thats a bit smelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back