Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"His consortium are millennials who believe they bring business, tech and digital knowledge. This is their first venture into football [...]"
Lack of experience and knowledge of football ownership not a concern?
If you've got that kind of money wouldn't you hire someone who knows football, as long as they aren't compleat idiots and Like Moshiri just went solo without knowing anything about football.

"His consortium are millennials who believe they bring business, tech and digital knowledge. This is their first venture into football [...]"
No...if reports are true they're happy with the job the current management have done,which says to me they won't change the Status quo,which is very important.

….Saudi Royal & Australian Myer family, I’ve found the common denominator;

IMG_9347.jpeg

Could be better that Kevs spreadsheet and Moshiris little black book ?

Free-ing the club of debts rather than consolidating is preferable.

One thing that I get from 777 was just how convoluted and shady their supposed wealth was - are these sort of consortiums going to end up in the same situation when having to prove sufficient for the PL ?

I'll only accept money made on solar panels and tofu myself.

Christ, you step away from GOT for a few hours and when you come back this thread has another 30 pages to catch up on
If you go through them all you'll see it going from hopefull, to over the moon with delight, to clinically depressed, to happy enough, to reaching for bleach, to wetting the bed out of sheer excitement, to not wanting Saudis involved, to doing summersaults of joy, all within 30 pages... Everton us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.