Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I can't remember the champions league fixture v 'human rights' (forest green) all the teams play on the way to the final

Not that it matters but...

We've nearly lost our club under the stewardship of someone who hasn't ever really had the best interests of the club at heart.

Id rather the safe and stable nature of some blues who will have their ears to the ground in Downing/Bell.

I started off thinking that Bell and Downing would be ideal.

I'm far less sure now especially if Esk is involved.

Now I genuinely haven't got a Scooby who I'd prefer.

Clearly we need to know a lot more about each of the offers and their plans for Everton before we can make an informed judgement.

I dont think their is an idea candidate.

What I don't want is fearing the club will go to the wall.

For anyone who never clicked the links, Graham Shear is a partner at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (BCLP).

So Vatche Manoukian is the nephew of Vatche 'Bob' Manoukian...

Where did Vatche (not Bob) start his career...

Graham Shear just happened to act for Vatche 'Bob' Manoukian in a court case in releasing funds from Lebanese banks.

This is really interesting mate

If you go through them all you'll see it going from hopefull, to over the moon with delight, to clinically depressed, to happy enough, to reaching for bleach, to wetting the bed out of sheer excitement, to not wanting Saudis involved, to doing summersaults of joy, all within 30 pages... Everton us.
If you put this whole thread into a word cloud I swear the biggest word would be Esk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.