Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to Sky Sports News they are helping back the Bell and Downing bid.

The Dell finance isn't likely to be them taking up any ownership of Everton in my opinion, they lend to football clubs through MSD UK Holdings, the investment firm linked to Michael Dell.

They are likely to be loaning Bell and Downing the funds to restructure the debt and complete the deal as opposed to taking up a stake at Everton.

They loaned Alan Pace the money to buy Burnley.

The Dell finance isn't likely to be them taking up any ownership of Everton in my opinion, they lend to football clubs through MSD UK Holdings, the investment firm linked to Michael Dell.

They are likely to be loaning Bell and Downing the funds to restructure the debt and complete the deal as opposed to taking up a stake at Everton.

I've purchased many Dell computers over the years, does this mean I get a stake in Everton?

Kinda' like I own many, many (very many) little pieces of Laphroaig?

If you have shares in Dell, get ready to let them go in the near future, when the inevitable happens.

At least with Moshiri he will want to be completely out, and not like Bill and just sell to whoever will keep you in.

Apologies if already posted or if Sky links shouldn't be posted here. 5 groups interested. Also mentions A-Cap possibly investing alongside Moshiri?

so no reason to think we aren’t guna be madrid as of now? or not yet?

Apologies if already posted or if Sky links shouldn't be posted here. 5 groups interested. Also mentions A-Cap possibly investing alongside Moshiri?

the 5 groups was posted by that fine bit of candy giulia bold earlier

prob sky re hashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back