Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if already posted or if Sky links shouldn't be posted here. 5 groups interested. Also mentions A-Cap possibly investing alongside Moshiri?

The Bobble putting the patreon cash to good use.

Almost fainted when i seen 120 billion pound backers. No matter what comes of it, it is nice to see us getting the respect the club deserves deserve after months of having the we are only good enough for 777 farcical bollox rammed down our throats.

Less than 12 weeks to go before the transfer window closes.

Within that time frame we need to sell a player or two, have a plan on how to purchase players to give Dyche a competitive squad to work with, fund the next stadium payment that will be due end of June and try and get the takeover done.

if bids in then hopefully it’s serious and gets moshiri now knowing sell

Almost fainted when i seen 120 billion pound backers. No matter what comes of it, it is nice to see us getting the respect the club deserves deserve after months of having the we are only good enough for 777 farcical bollox rammed down our throats.

this i said all along it would not be 777

we can at some point have nice things! 😂

this club is huge twice city twice newcastle

let’s awaken the sleeping giant 💙

Its hard to know without the specifics of the bid mate - but MSD up to this point has lent to people involved in buying football clubs as opposed to taking up ownership of them.

the wheels in motion these
two fellers have the cash supposedly

and i’m guessing the others will to

are we allowed to get exited?

Usually a bad thing being a everton fan isnt it

On a friday aswell, get me the pub
Everybody :

ive-been-had-been-had.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back