Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been no noise at all coming from MSP regarding their bid, though you might say the winners are always silent.

They seem to be excellent number crunchers but also reluctant. I would want to see some enthusiasm and positivity from them if they prevailed, rather than how much of a burden it all is.

They are in the box seat to prevail if they are serious enough.

My hunch is that it will be Bell & Downing from a two-horse race and there is no queue of viable and willing bidders.

There has been no noise at all coming from MSP regarding their bid, though you might say the winners are always silent.

They seem to be excellent number crunchers but also reluctant. I would want to see some enthusiasm and positivity from them if they prevailed, rather than how much of a burden it all is.

They are in the box seat to prevail if they are serious enough.

My hunch is that it will be Bell & Downing from a two-horse race and there is no queue of viable and willing bidders.

Bell and Downing seem a bit reluctant as well frankly. I seem to say it once a day, we're not in a great place at the moment and need serious people to turn the ship around. The task ahead is sobering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back