Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I could see a lot of benefit in Bell and Downing teaming up with MSP.

1. Both existing creditors so a lot of debt would be converted into equity.

2. That would allow capital injections to pay off pretty much all the remaining debt .

3. B&D have the local connections whilst MSP have the experience in running sports clubs.

4. All would pass the PL owners test comfortably and quickly

5. Sufficient funds would be retained for running the club and completing the stadium.

Yep if the 2 parties can agree on a shared vision it could work very well for Everton.

Depends who they are backed by but MSP doesn’t seem interested in a full takeover at this point, but if they are backed by the Dell family then it looks good.

The other offer from what I read from the Manoukain looks pretty decent so no idea who gets exclusivity.

Compared to the horrific prospect of a 777 takeover these two offers are a pleasant surprise as I genuinely thought we would struggle to attract decent prospects

Showing a bit of leg to MSP ?

Makes sense if MSP only wanted 40% of Spurs

They’d just need to trigger their security, for 47 odd % of Everton, even if they went in with Bell and Downing.

The risk is Moshiri, wouldn’t sell the remainder of his stake and they are left holding the baby.

Who’d have and who wanted operational control I could see being the issue.

What a crazy career. Premier league player, international caps, premier league manager, helped the Goonies escape the Fratellis and now a mortgage advisor!
Don't forget pirate and Super hero...
bh187-hey-you-guys.gif

What a fella

So nobody has met Moshiri’s valuation by the looks of it. I don’t think anybody will to be honest and he is going to be a pain in the backside to get rid off. Hopefully there are some legitimate offers out there and this isn’t just a load of made up garbage.

Only been able to skim through a lot of pages so apologies if missed but has it been said if one of the "bids' that we are aware of is the exiting scenario that was mentioned after the FAB meeting or is that another one to add?

Good point actually mate, be good if the FAB could share a bit more from their meeting with Moshiri now the 777 agreement has passed.

I wonder what sketchy company moshiri will use his shrewd business decision skills next after 777 was a debacle? The madrigal company, the weyland wutani corporation or maybe even Halliburton

So they are basically setting up a high-end GoFundMe page? My days, the fun just never stops with Everton does it. I want it to go to someone who doesnt give a toss about Dixie or the holy trinity. Someone who sees the opportunity to buy a saleable asset that can be developed and improved before being sold on at a profit. We have to have somebody who runs Everton as a business, not as a train set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back