Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious bidders usually are quiet in the background. They don't need or care about public opinion, I wouldn't read that into any silence.

The publicizing of 6 bids almost surely comes from the one who it benefits the most: Moshiri. I imagine it's done it's job, and now he's going about deciding who he sells to. There's no more reason for him to leak anything else unless it's a final attempt to up someone's bid. I imagine things will stay pretty quiet for a few more days and suddenly it will be announced he's entered into an exclusive agreement with someone.

Serious bidders usually are quiet in the background. They don't need or care about public opinion, I wouldn't read that into any silence.

The publicizing of 6 bids almost surely comes from the one who it benefits the most: Moshiri. I imagine it's done it's job, and now he's going about deciding who he sells to. There's no more reason for him to leak anything else unless it's a final attempt to up someone's bid. I imagine things will stay pretty quiet for a few more days and suddenly it will be announced he's entered into an exclusive agreement with someone.

probably be NONE of these

upsteps and ian dowie led consortium

Actually I could see a lot of benefit in Bell and Downing teaming up with MSP.

1. Both existing creditors so a lot of debt would be converted into equity.

2. That would allow capital injections to pay off pretty much all the remaining debt .

3. B&D have the local connections whilst MSP have the experience in running sports clubs.

4. All would pass the PL owners test comfortably and quickly

5. Sufficient funds would be retained for running the club and completing the stadium.

Yep if the 2 parties can agree on a shared vision it could work very well for Everton.

It wouldn`t suprise me in the slightest if the group given exclusivity was none of the ones being reported...

We didn`t hear Moshiri name once until he got announced, could there be a Sheikh Jassim looking for a PL club after missing out publicly with Man Utd and with a point to prove?

We only know as much as what is in the media with Moshiri and these groups leaking stories for their own agendas.

Could there be more? There very well could be, the serious bidders will be keeping their powder dry.

Actually I could see a lot of benefit in Bell and Downing teaming up with MSP.

1. Both existing creditors so a lot of debt would be converted into equity.

2. That would allow capital injections to pay off pretty much all the remaining debt .

3. B&D have the local connections whilst MSP have the experience in running sports clubs.

4. All would pass the PL owners test comfortably and quickly

5. Sufficient funds would be retained for running the club and completing the stadium.

Yep if the 2 parties can agree on a shared vision it could work very well for Everton.
This is the dream ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back