Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I wish I could link the story, cos the way Joyce sells it, they sound way too good to be true.

Highlights :

Very rich people
Willing to invest serious dough into the club and the Bramley Moore Dock area, already spoken to the council
Sounds like all debt would be paid with no external funding

But this has me hard.

"there would be significant money made available for squad strengthening subject to Profit and Sustainability Rules."

Nar, that cant be real, Joyce is playing with us here.

Everton owner Farhad Moshiri has received a fresh bid to buy the club from a UK-based investor, Vici Private Finance, which is backed by at least two billionaires.

It involves no borrowed money and is believed that proof of funds of about £1 billion in cash have been shown. External funding is not required, ensuring an agreement could be executed quickly if Moshiri decides to give the group the green light.

As I said, it always the 1s nobody talks about that slip in the backdoor.

Sniff it Bell and Downing.
I'd certainly want to talk to anyone who slipped into my back door.

Everton owner Farhad Moshiri has received a fresh bid to buy the club from a UK-based investor, Vici Private Finance, which is backed by at least two billionaires.

It involves no borrowed money and is believed that proof of funds of about £1 billion in cash have been shown. External funding is not required, ensuring an agreement could be executed quickly if Moshiri decides to give the group the green light.

And who doesn't like slipping in the back door?

Jesus, I wish I could link the story, cos the way Joyce sells it, they sound way too good to be true.

Highlights :

Very rich people
Willing to invest serious dough into the club and the Bramley Moore Dock area, already spoken to the council

But this has me hard.

"there would be significant money made available for squad strengthening subject to Profit and Sustainability Rules."

Thats what dreams are made of right?

Highlights :

Very rich people

But this has me hard.

Highlights :

Very rich people

But this has me hard.

You have my complete erect attention.

Sign it Mosh ....Sign it.

Highlights :

Very rich people

But this has me hard.

It gets said a lot about journos (because most of them are) but Joyce is one of the biggest kopite WUMs in the world. So this wouldn't shock me

Looking forward to seeing how a prominent and unbiased Everton finance expert spins a billion in cash as "not a credible bid"

stewie-silly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back