Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

we know we have to sell

this feller said he will wipe the debt but he’s not going to be in before the end of the month is he.

Deeds he'll be judged on.

I also think there's a possibility he doesn't take a majority stake in the club either. Certainly short term. That group who own Roma might want to wait until UEFA rule on multi-team ownership.

If they stamp down on it then he'll stick with a minority stake...which he's said to have favoured in any case.

There's a lot of mileage left in this takeover saga yet...

It means we cant attract players purely on our name, so the Roma model wont work here.
If Moshiri can attract Carlo and James with the promise of funding and the new stadium I’m sure a competent owner can do it here with only one season before the new ground is reality. We’re on the up if this guy comes in, current bullshit premier league financial rules aside.

Deeds he'll be judged on.

I also think there's a possibility he doesn't take a majority stake in the club either. Certainly short term. That group who own Roma might want to wait until UEFA rule on multi-team ownership.

If they stamp down on it then he'll stick with a minority stake...which he's said to have favoured in any case.

There's a lot of mileage left in this takeover saga yet...
Hard to see uefa having battles with city Chelsea and united and other clubs over multi team ownership it's only going to get worse

Hard to see uefa having battles with city Chelsea and united and other clubs over multi team ownership it's only going to get worse
I dunno, think it’s very much in the balance, can see them kiboshing multi club on the one hand but having a Euro super league on the other.
The billionaires would drop their ‘small fry’ in a heartbeat for a seat at a super league without relegation imho.
Horrific as I think that sounds. 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back