Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our success you imagine, depends upon how he's structuring the debts we need to pay. Will he look at us as a cash cow to feed his roma team? Will he be looking for high interest on his investments?

In an ideal world he will find the funds to pay off the debts and fund the stadium with very little repayments (at least for a while) we need to have an income that isnt stolen away by interest repayments.
Then its a case of, can he maximise the branding for stadium naming rights and sponsorship, and finally, IS he willing to give all those available funds to build the team? (Everton)

Deprnds onana looks like the one who both thr player and club pushing to go, while branthwaite what ornstein has said we have set a 75 mill price. I would prob accept 75 both what the club does with the money and who this guy brings in to run the club also maybe trying to add to the sporting side of recruitment will telll you more
We need to see this apparent owner make a big statement before the season starts.

The exclusivity won’t take as long as, unlike 777, he can show proof of funds to the PL. I dare say this will be completed within the next 2-3 weeks
If it drags on and we're selling key players and buying in tat and then the window closes, that'll be my mind made up on Freidkin.

Deeds. That's all he'll be judged on. And that Roma model is a recipe for disaster with us. We have a terrible scouting network that's on its knees and and we have no young talent coming through...and we have no real pulling power for good young players that wont cost the earth.

We're in a world of trouble if Freidkin tries and lays the template of what's happened at Roma onto us. It'll be a terrible fit.

We need cash spent on a threadbare squad that'll get even more threadbare by August.

If it drags on and we're selling key players and buying in tat and then the window closes, that'll be my mind made up on Freidkin.

Deeds. That's all he'll be judged on. And that Roma model is a recipe for disaster with us. We have a terrible scouting network that's on its knees and and we have no young talent coming through...and we have no real pulling power for good young players that wont cost the earth.

We're in a world of trouble if Freidkin tries and lays the template of what's happened at Roma onto us. It'll be a terrible fit.

We need cash spent on a threadbare squad that'll get even more threadbare by August.
It won’t drag on that long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back