Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this feller goes into exclusive negotiations I;ll be looking to see the timing of the final takeover.

If we've sold Branthwaite and / or Onana before the deal is done and have nothing of the transfer window to get deals done that'll tell me all I need to know.
Deprnds onana looks like the one who both thr player and club pushing to go, while branthwaite what ornstein has said we have set a 75 mill price. I would prob accept 75 both what the club does with the money and who this guy brings in to run the club also maybe trying to add to the sporting side of recruitment will telll you more

If this feller goes into exclusive negotiations I;ll be looking to see the timing of the final takeover.

If we've sold Branthwaite and / or Onana before the deal is done and have nothing of the transfer window to get deals done that'll tell me all I need to know.
The exclusivity won’t take as long as, unlike 777, he can show proof of funds to the PL. I dare say this will be completed within the next 2-3 weeks

The exclusivity won’t take as long as, unlike 777, he can show proof of funds to the PL. I dare say this will be completed within the next 2-3 weeks

I wouldn't go that fast, but if there is incoming ownership that has proof of funds and/or is closing the financial issues the club has things will stabilise quickly as the new ownership begins the entry to the company

I would imagine he’s already in communication or his legal representatives are for assurance that they won’t drag there heels and conclude there part quicker than during a season

Unlike 777, Dan Friedkin very clearly has proof of funds and i feel pretty safe to assume he would have no issues passing a fit and proper owners test. Because of this you would hope a deal would be pretty quick to be approved by the Prem if Moshiri and Friedkin agree to terms.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe agreed to his deal to purchase United on the 24th of December. The Prem and FA approved it on the 14th of Feb.

I totally appreciate a deal still hasn’t been totally agreed but if it’s done in the coming days surely it’s a chance to be completed before the start of the season.

Unlike 777, Dan Friedkin very clearly has proof of funds and i feel pretty safe to assume he would have no issues passing a fit and proper owners test. Because of this you would hope a deal would be pretty quick to be approved by the Prem if Moshiri and Friedkin agree to terms.

Sir Jim Ratcliffe agreed to his deal to purchase United on the 24th of December. The Prem and FA approved it on the 14th of Feb.

I totally appreciate a deal still hasn’t been totally agreed but if it’s done in the coming days surely it’s a chance to be completed before the start of the season.
You'd imagine Ratcliffes took longer due to the Christmas period.

I'm warming to Friedkin and there seems to be some good will from Roma fans. But you can't have two clubs. Like a man with two wives. 👀😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back