Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No unfortunately not joking. I was told this last week that although he wants to buy the club the money just isn’t worth it for them (the debt they’d have to pay off etc etc)

I’ve been accused of being a kopite (which is bizarre as I’m a genuine toffee who is just sharing information I receive which I have no reason not to believe as the source is usually dead on right in the past)

I’d love The Friedkin Group at Everton I think they’d be the correct and best choice however it’s very unlikely to happen.

I feel bad for people like my dad who read forums and don’t have quite as much internet experience.

As it’s Father’s Day, here’s my helping hand:
Nobody with any credibility is saying anything other than it’s on and Friedkin has the money himself to buy 94% and potentially wipe all out debt too (little uncertain on the last part as yet)

I feel bad for people like my dad who read forums and don’t have quite as much internet experience.

As it’s Father’s Day, here’s my helping hand:
Nobody with any credibility is saying anything other than it’s on and Friedkin has the money himself to buy 94% and potentially wipe all out debt too (little uncertain on the last part as yet)

….thanks, son.

In all seriousness: Friedkin is hot favourite, but there's many a slip twixt lip and cup where Moshiri is concerned.

The Reed College students said official Guinness surveyors measured the giant piece of chalk at just over 6 feet tall and 24 inches wide, and they are waiting to hear whether it officially defeated the previous record holder, a piece of chalk made by Pittsburgh high schoolers in 2010 at 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 23 ..

The Reed College students said official Guinness surveyors measured the giant piece of chalk at just over 6 feet tall and 24 inches wide, and they are waiting to hear whether it officially defeated the previous record holder, a piece of chalk made by Pittsburgh high schoolers in 2010 at 5 feet, 11 inches tall and 23 ..

Ok, well the takeover saga isn't over by 6' then.

No unfortunately not joking. I was told this last week that although he wants to buy the club the money just isn’t worth it for them (the debt they’d have to pay off etc etc)

I’ve been accused of being a kopite (which is bizarre as I’m a genuine toffee who is just sharing information I receive which I have no reason not to believe as the source is usually dead on right in the past)

I’d love The Friedkin Group at Everton I think they’d be the correct and best choice however it’s very unlikely to happen.
Why haven’t they pulled out then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back