Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it was same rules for all.

I dont accept we have to sell for PSR mate.

How do we know its even a potential issue before June and "we have to sell".

Thus is part of passive mind set i describe - we just accept it without questioning it.
We don't know and as always with EFC doubt we ever will. There are many factors at play. Does he want to go? Do we have to sell? Will the price we get satisfy FFP? Is FFP even an issue? All the usual joys of supporting a disfuncional football club.

How many years have we been saying that mate via loosing Digne, Richarlison, Gordon and maybe Branthwaite imagine they were still in the team - all that money that's come in before has gone no where.

I dont believe we have to sell Branthwaite for PSR its not logical to me. We would've and should have an alternative plan.

The position we have taken in the market is the weakest in the PL and vultures just feed of us, Newcastle, Spurs now Utd - treating us like small club FC.

Players sometimes leave, but as one of three key stakeholders in the battle, you need to come out top over the buying club and player.
Agree with you is doen to how badly the club has been run, also the amount of terrible deals the club has made. Have sold some players but still so many have left for free paying off several managers ect all adds up. Atm club is in a bad place but getting this season again 10/15 place, then with hopefully new owner board can bring in a stadium naming rights and other deals could massively change. With then a positive first season at bmd with increased matchday sales.

€650 millions is going to Moshiri for a job well done.

€400 millions to R&M & MSP.

One would assume 777 have the biggest interest rates so strange how we are not wiping them off now... unless they are hoping 777 go bust and its wiped clean.
Think msp and rm would have bigger tbh, msp has had to agree more time so has prob increased the interest.

Just want to be able to only think about the football for once, having to worry about the clubs finance as a fan is genuinely horrendous.
Having to worry about administration and our existence for three years too. Absolutely horrible let's hope we can start to rebuild.

€650 millions is going to Moshiri for a job well done.

€400 millions to R&M & MSP.

One would assume 777 have the biggest interest rates so strange how we are not wiping them off now... unless they are hoping 777 go bust and its wiped clean.
777 are the lowest down the pecking order for repayment from what I remember. They can’t be paid off First, also I’m not sure that The debt would get wiped clean if 777 go bust as they borrowed it from somebody else.

Of course it was same rules for all.

I dont accept we have to sell for PSR mate.

How do we know its even a potential issue before June and "we have to sell".

Thus is part of passive mind set i describe - we just accept it without questioning it.
We’re just fans we have no choice but to just accept it really we can’t influence the club in any meaningful way i actually find it really annoying when people come out with this pseudo scientific mumbo jumbo as if I could make Everton be good by just changing my mindset that’s not quite how it works unfortunately.

Unfortunately The Friedkin Group buying the club is very unlikely to happen.

Farhad Moshiri is unsurprisingly being very unprofessional in all of this.

Parties have completely walked away due to how Farhad Moshiri is behaving and grown very frustrated at him and advisors.

The Friedkin Group are likely to walk away I’m told as Moshiri keeps changing the deal and also they have looked at the numbers and are concerned.

Worrying times for the club, very worrying. :(
This aged well! And very quickly aged!

The importance of the debt repayment cant be underestimated, saves us a fortune in interest costs.

Believe its costing us 5 mill a month in interest at the moment.

We can't be spending £60 million a year on interest?

Which of the loans are we paying interest on at the moment?
  • £450 million - Moshiri.
  • £225 million - Rights And Media Funding
  • £200 million - 777.
  • £159 million - MSP.
  • £5 million - Metro Bank.

Update:

Nothing has been agreed between The Friedkin Group and Farhad Moshiri. The Friedkin Group have analysed the situation at Everton very closely and are very likely to walk away.

Moshiri is pushing the deal towards The Friedkin Group but they aren’t having any of it.

Moshiris 2nd option (very worryingly) is A-Cap if The Friedkin Group officially walk away from the deal A-Cap are likely to step in and takeover the club.
Again.... Zzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back