Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP wasn't a potential issue in either of those cases though. The chance of another points deduction could scupper any take over deal.

Of course it was same rules for all.

I dont accept we have to sell for PSR mate.

How do we know its even a potential issue before June and "we have to sell".

Thus is part of passive mind set i describe - we just accept it without questioning it.

Last edited:
You was joking right in saying Friedkin's takeover is stalling it is going to happen right
No unfortunately not joking. I was told this last week that although he wants to buy the club the money just isn’t worth it for them (the debt they’d have to pay off etc etc)

I’ve been accused of being a kopite (which is bizarre as I’m a genuine toffee who is just sharing information I receive which I have no reason not to believe as the source is usually dead on right in the past)

I’d love The Friedkin Group at Everton I think they’d be the correct and best choice however it’s very unlikely to happen.

Be good to get some formal announcement tomorrow from both Moshiri and Friedkin Group. Then let them get on with due diligence. We need completion as soon as possible. Thelwell and Dyche need to know what they're working with for the summer.
The process is unlikely to be completed before the season starts though.
So our close season plans , such as they are , will remain in place.
Probably .

Of course it was same rules for all.

I dont accept we have to sell for PSR mate.

How do we know its even a potential issue before June and "we have to sell".

Thus is part of passive mind set i describe - we just accept it without questioning it.
Hope that this season will be the end of sales for psr reasons, i have just accepted is the way football is now that players will move on. The thing is with the sales is to get the max amount of money we can

If 400 mill is going toward R&M and MSP debt, id like to know where the other 250 mill is going - about 50 to Mohsiri - hopefully the other 200 mill is going to recapitalize the business.

€650mil PLUS €400mil

= €1.05billion / £889mil

Unfortunately The Friedkin Group buying the club is very unlikely to happen.

Farhad Moshiri is unsurprisingly being very unprofessional in all of this.

Parties have completely walked away due to how Farhad Moshiri is behaving and grown very frustrated at him and advisors.

The Friedkin Group are likely to walk away I’m told as Moshiri keeps changing the deal and also they have looked at the numbers and are concerned.

Worrying times for the club, very worrying. :(
Update:

Nothing has been agreed between The Friedkin Group and Farhad Moshiri. The Friedkin Group have analysed the situation at Everton very closely and are very likely to walk away.

Moshiri is pushing the deal towards The Friedkin Group but they aren’t having any of it.

Moshiris 2nd option (very worryingly) is A-Cap if The Friedkin Group officially walk away from the deal A-Cap are likely to step in and takeover the club.

Hope that this season will be the end of sales for psr reasons, i have just accepted is the way football is now that players will move on. The thing is with the sales is to get the max amount of money we can

How many years have we been saying that mate via loosing Digne, Richarlison, Gordon and maybe Branthwaite imagine they were still in the team - all that money that's come in before has gone no where. Imagine the four of them in our team now mate.

I dont believe we have to sell Branthwaite for PSR its not logical to me. We would've and should have an alternative plan.

The position we have taken in the market is the weakest in the PL and vultures just feed of us, Newcastle, Spurs now Utd - treating us like small club FC.

Players sometimes leave, but as one of three key stakeholders in the battle, you need to come out top over the buying club and player.

Be good to get some formal announcement tomorrow from both Moshiri and Friedkin Group. Then let them get on with due diligence. We need completion as soon as possible. Thelwell and Dyche need to know what they're working with for the summer.
Dont think it changes this summer but next hopefully it can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back