Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s your question?
3 times you have been asked.

Cause you are dumb I will ask for a 4th time...

Why is our debt suddenly such a massive issue that will make them walk away when it's been public knowledge for a year what position we have been on and only utter clowns wouldn't know this going.

Don't say you don't know as you made this the central issue.

3 times you have been asked.

Cause you are dumb I will ask for a 4th time...

Why is our debt suddenly such a massive issue that will make them walk away when it's been public knowledge for a year what position we have been on and only utter clowns wouldn't know this going.

Don't say you don't know as you made this the central issue.
I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.

I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.
What utter utter balls. Complete fiction.

Obvious WUM. Go back to RAWK you ferret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back