Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5129.webp

I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.
So this was no issue, but Everton with a brand new stadium on the horizon is beyond the pale. Try harder mate.

Attachments

• IMG_5800.webp
    IMG_5800.webp
    192.8 KB · Views: 12
I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.

No football club makes a profit.

I know the general idea is that the new owner can’t be any worse than the current one, but I’ve been saying that about all the new owners we’ve had since the 90’s and they invariably always are
You think Moshiri was worse than Kenwright?

I suppose it depends on how you judge them.

Kenwright held on to his train set for years, stifled investment and kept us plodding along to nothing ness.
Moshiri rolled the dice and got every decision wrong but kept throwing money down the drain until a crazy Russian fella started a war.

I think Mosh was an improvement on BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back