Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve already said why on here if you’re clever enough you could go and find it you simpleton.

They have looked at the books and analysed the deal and they believe it is not worth paying the money required as it would take a long time to make some/if any money back and have looked at how the club don’t make enough money.
Ross. No, no, no, no!

Come on, you can do better than that. Have another go.

Last edited:

You think Moshiri was worse than Kenwright?

I suppose it depends on how you judge them.

Kenwright held on to his train set for years, stifled investment and kept us plodding along to nothing ness.
Moshiri rolled the dice and got every decision wrong but kept throwing money down the drain until a crazy Russian fella started a war.

I think Mosh was an improvement on BK.
Yeah, Moshiri has come pretty close to bringing the club down and I won't remember him particularly fondly, but if we now get to BMD intact he will at least have a positive legacy in the new stadium he built, and and as a result will likely be looked back on in Everton history much more positively than BK.

Kenwright held on to his train set for years, stifled investment and kept us plodding along to nothing ness.
Moshiri rolled the dice and got every decision wrong but kept throwing money down the drain until a crazy Russian fella started a war.

That’s a big call!

I agree with everything you say about Bill - he held us down like a lead weight. But Moshiri took us to the brink.

Moshiri had the means and the ambition - but he didn’t have the smarts. He never got the structure right and didn’t understand his own limitations in trying to manage the club.

It was very nearly catastrophic.

Moshiri willingly kept Kenwright around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back