Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been his biggest fan and this is utterly disgusting..I would say he should be ashamed but be won't care.
Not sure if not displaying properly on my phone but can only see a few lines of text and all innocuous, what's he saying here what's the outrage?

Nah, that’s some seriously disgusting shabite that. I hate Moshiri, but to put the loss of a young woman’s life on him is low, very low.

I hope it gets back to the family or the club and they take him to the cleaners.

Best thing for everyone to do now is unfollow him or unsubscribe to any of his pods etc.

Agreed.

He’s the personification of all that is wrong with social media - an attention seeking charlatan with zero morals.

Been going on long before that tweet.

Everything goes quiet...tell ya what let's see what Esk is saying so we can waffle on about something while its quiet.

Its tedious.

Well he’s made himself a public figure on social media regarding anything takeover related so if that’s what he wants then I suppose he can just deal with people discussing him on a forum as a result.

He knew rightly mate

Irrespective of calling out 777 and I have praised him for that, the man also explicitly lied on spaces and had his mates deny his involvement with MSP.

Now I'm not a lawyer but with Paul advocating administration and then admitting his involvement with MSP, it perhaps is easy to see the direction of travel they may want to go.

Buy Grand Old Team mate and smite all doubters on here.

I mean you already have the highest sub on here so you're pretty much a shareholder already ;)
Thanks mate. Sorry can't really reveal more. To be clear, I am representing my clients rather being the person with the dole. But yes, we did a fair amount of work on the transaction and met with the advisors in London. Unfortunately as you can expect it is not a straight deal. The senior debt part which is collateralized against is stadium is easy or straightforward (you will have tons of people willing to lend against a hard asset like that), but the equity or junior debt portion is where things get tricky. You really have to believe in the turnaround story of the club, not only from the earnings which the new stadium can generate in the coming season, but the also team as a whole. It is not a mere financial return thing at this stage because it's real dollars at risk here, and quite frankly even billionaires of the world will be scared seeing how FM bled out hundreds of millions of dollars here before.

I don't know a lot about the other bidders frankly but yes Dan is the closest at this stage. I was reading Mourinho's rant against him (https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ose-mourinho-handed-everton-takeover-29331244) and got a little worried. I am not too sure how much of it is true, but he does certainly seem like the party with the most dollar on the table now. If you don't hear in the next 24-48 hours, then I think other bidders have a chance.

I have had an investment career for close two decades and never in my wildest dream would think I can be doing something for my club now. As I said in posts from before there are toffees at work trying to make it happen (just look at what I wrote a few weeks back). I really hope something can happen should the bid fall through. I don't think I can fulfill on my earlier promise to name the parent investment vehicle GrandOldTeam, but maybe I can for the sleeve I am responsible for. In any way, it is a big mountain to roll a stone up on top of. Time is really running tight and expect news in the next couple of weeks.

I can try to answer general questions here but sorry, nothing confidential can be said at this point.

Well he’s made himself a public figure on social media regarding anything takeover related so if that’s what he wants then I suppose he can just deal with people discussing him on a forum as a result.
Well can we start and Esk thread then so people like me don't have to read about what he's had for his breakfast from people who claim to hate him but just can't help themselves reading all his tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back