Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn’t involved in their bid. He’s saying that to act like he’s important, which he’s done for years. Full on liar. Bobble had his number from the start.
He’s said in the past he had acquaintances involved in that deal. Suspect that means he once wore a McLaren thong whilst de-veining some prawns, rather than actually having anything to with anything whatsoever.

I can try to answer general questions here but sorry, nothing confidential can be said at this point.
I have one and one only based on the statement you make below:

"I have had an investment career for close two decades"

Why on earth would you need to ask a team specific football forum how to get in touch with Deloitte? If you didn't already have a personal contact there, surely some of your winder network would have after even 5 years in that field?

I have one and one only based on the statement you make below:

"I have had an investment career for close two decades"

Why on earth would you need to ask a team specific football forum how to get in touch with Deloitte? If you didn't already have a personal contact there, surely some of your winder network would have after even 5 years in that field?
Hey man, totally get it, this was earlier in the process where I got interested and thought I could do something about it. Turns out that we didn't need Deloitte int the end, and managed to get straight into the deal through a couple of calls to connect. I don't deal in the football world unfortunately, I don't have a lot of contacts there even on the deal advisory side, and am really just a (long suffering) toffee fan trying to see if I can do something about it based on what I do, and who I know. But yes we managed to get through in the end.

I also wish he would go away out of the spotlight so we stop talking about him, but his ego will not allow him to do that. I don’t blame the people that are talking about him, he’s made himself a very public figure and invites it willingly.
Absolutely he inserts himself into any conversation pertaining to the club as a self bestowed expert which the gullible desperate aspects of the media and our fanbase have enabled because the actual club is so atrocious at actually communicating with the fanbase and legitimate journalists.

Hey man, totally get it, this was earlier in the process where I got interested and thought I could do something about it. Turns out that we didn't need Deloitte int the end, and managed to get straight into the deal through a couple of calls to connect. I don't deal in the football world unfortunately, I don't have a lot of contacts there even on the deal advisory side, and am really just a (long suffering) toffee fan trying to see if I can do something about it based on what I do, and who I know. But yes we managed to get through in the end.
Appreciate the reply, but it doesn't answer the question.

You work in investments for close to 2 decades. Deloittes core business is pretty much advising people wanting to make large investments (or sell large investments as in Moshiris case) Someone you know should have already had an 'in' with Deloitte as they're arguably the leader in that service.

That last place I'd ask for contact details is an online message board full of baboons sharing fridge pictures and speculating about players we'll never sign.

Anyway, seems it's all but done now.

Cheers.

Appreciate the reply, but it doesn't answer the question.

You work in investments for close to 2 decades. Deloittes core business is pretty much advising people wanting to make large investments (or sell large investments as in Moshiris case) Someone you know should have already had an 'in' with Deloitte as they're arguably the leader in that service.

That last place I'd ask for contact details is an online message board full of baboons sharing fridge pictures and speculating about players we'll never sign.

Anyway, seems it's all but done now.

Cheers.
Trying way too hard ain't he.

Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back