Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows how this will all turn out but we appear to have:

a) a new owner with all the right credentials ie. has previously and publicly stated when acquiring Roma that the footballing side of things is left to people who have experience in this sphere
b) that doesn't give out sound bites just to placate the masses
c) has the right connections and a vision for the Club that doesn't involve stripping assets or using it for his own devices
d) who is buying the Club outright and clearing the debts built up by Moshiri (albeit the devil is in the detail so we may not know for a while how this side of the sale and acquisition actually pans out)
err...
e) never spent his formative years in the Boys Pen

I, for one, am a tad excited and certainly more than I have been going into a new season and, alas, Goodisons final one.
When they release the takeover statement and it does not include the words "Uncle Cyril's handlebars", we know we're on a winner.

A599D052-7306-476B-9A65-5B9111C1F42B.webp

Sniff my fridge you judgemental beasts!

Appreciate the reply, but it doesn't answer the question.

You work in investments for close to 2 decades. Deloittes core business is pretty much advising people wanting to make large investments (or sell large investments as in Moshiris case) Someone you know should have already had an 'in' with Deloitte as they're arguably the leader in that service.

That last place I'd ask for contact details is an online message board full of baboons sharing fridge pictures and speculating about players we'll never sign.

Anyway, seems it's all but done now.

Cheers.
Is this the beginnings of hounding another potential itk off the site?

Is this the beginnings of hounding another potential itk off the site?
Not at all.

I haven't asked for source or thrown the usual unsubtle accusations around.

I merely questioned the posters method of trying to contact Deloitte, particularly as they worked in virtually the same space.

It's like going to Tesco Extra looking for a plumber.

Can someone summarise what happened over the last week - I have been offline most of the time - it would be appreciated as I dont have tiome to trawl through 50 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back