Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really poor form to use tragic circumstances to in effect, point score. To allege/speculate, or even draw a correlation around a death as the price for Moshiri's misjudgement is appalling, IMO.

In my view - the most sensitive of issues like that shouldn't be discussed on a podcast, or transcribed to a blog. Nor discussed on a forum - even if to condemn.

I'm not comfortable with it being brought over to here. I wasn't comfortable with people being in a rush to share news over Kevin Campbell, before his family wishes.

In the pursuit of being first, of ego, of clicks - people lose sight of common decency.

It needs to stop. Thread bans for any further discussion - we're better than that. If you really want to comment - comment at source. Not here.
Very well said on all points mate.

Thought this thread was about Evertons takeover and, yet, gets taken over by personal agendas and/or in house bitching detracting from the main theme. Come on, lads, we are better than this...surely.

I don't see the relevance of some of the remarks made to the overall theme of the current thread other than highlighting the mental and unconnected trauma suffered by a specific person who was formally and professionally involved in earlier takeover discussions. May she rest in peace.

Dan Friedkin spotted at Finch Farm!

Co2j-PYt-XEAA4-Pt-L.jpg

Here we go confirmed!

Everton are under pressure to generate approximately £25m in the transfer market by June 30, despite the impending takeover by billionaire Dan Friedkin.

Everton are under pressure to generate approximately £25m in the transfer market by June 30, despite the impending takeover by billionaire Dan Friedkin.
Saw that Daily Fail headline. Its said “Everton learn how much profit they need to make……”

Why would we “learn” it. The club and finance team are literally the only people on the planet who know exactly the position of the 23/24 accounts. Why would they learn it with 2 weeks left before the end of the period. Who would they learn it from?

No doubt we do need some profit. But that piece is just made up crap to fill the hole left on the sport pages because they can’t praise Trent’s performance.

There really should be a delay on this deadline due to the Euros. I'm sure Everton are more than happy to shift Onana to generate the funds required but aren't allowed to whilst he's on international duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back