Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really should be a delay on this deadline due to the Euros. I'm sure Everton are more than happy to shift Onana to generate the funds required but aren't allowed to whilst he's on international duty.
The sensible thing for all clubs to vote on is to make the cut off point for balancing the books deadline day.

The current system basically gives two deadline days: one for the big clubs pecking the carcass clean and another for the rest of us picking up the dregs and cast offs.

Anyway, off topic. Come on Dan!

Popped in for takeover updates.
Leaves with a head full of biblical quotes.
Quality
regarding takeover updates we know Moshiri’s preferred bidder is Dan Friedkin AS Roma owner bid has been accepted exclusively has been offered to him he's just going through everything before agreeing to sign it to start the process with the Premier League’s checks

FakeWitselGuy's latest disaster aside, on this topic I find it hard to believe anyone could complete a takeover in just a few days. I believe it's likely just a financially ignorant person who has confused ratifying a contract with executing and completing a contract

FakeWitselGuy's latest disaster aside, on this topic I find it hard to believe anyone could complete a takeover in just a few days. I believe it's likely just a financially ignorant person who has confused ratifying a contract with executing and completing a contract

Yes, nothing is happening without all the relevant approvals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back