Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets all not make it a witch hunt on him.

@Damo_1878 get in here and defend him.

Unfunny @Moomin and I don't appreciate you tagging me on this and like this

This has been known about since March 2024. After the Vanessa Ford inquest. See story below. We don't want this happening to anyone else.

There are people deliberately using that automated transcript to take the Talking the Blues episode which @AndyC took part in put of context. People should be able to discuss sensitive topics without the likes of View from the Bullens trying to incite a pile on. I've seen them doing so.

There is a thread about mental health issues on this very forum on @GrandOldTeam

One would hope people try and remove the stigma rather than use it to settle personal grudges. Or point scoring

1000004704.png

If people are having issues. They should seek assistance and support

Without stigma

In Vanessa Ford's memory

There are people deliberately using that automated transcript to take the Talking the Blues episode which @AndyC took part in put of context. People should be able to discuss sensitive topics without the likes of View from the Bullens trying to incite a pile on. I've seen them doing so.
What context was it supposed to be taken in, if you don’t mind me asking?

Unfunny @Moomin and I don't appreciate you tagging me on this and like this

This has been known about since March 2024. After the Vanessa Ford inquest. See story below. We don't want this happening to anyone else.

There is a thread about mental health issues on this very forum on @GrandOldTeam

One would hope people try and remove the stigma rather than use it to settle personal grudges. Or point scoring

View attachment 261163

If people are having issues. They should seek assistance and support

Without stigma

In Vanessa Ford's memory
No one is saying it shouldn't be talked about and I will always advocate people seeking help when they need it.

You say not to use it as point scoring? But that's EXACTLY what it seems has been done here. Used it as points scoring against Moshiri. Yes I read the whole script and it hasn't been taken out of context.

It really is sad what happened to this person and I genuinely hope people do seek help if they find themselves in this position.

No one is saying it shouldn't be talked about and I will always advocate people seeking help when they need it.

You say not to use it as point scoring? But that's EXACTLY what it seems has been done here. Used it as points scoring against Moshiri. Yes I read the whole script and it hasn't been taken out of context.

It really is sad what happened to this person and I genuinely hope people do seek help if they find themselves in this position.

It has been taken out of context.

I've already answered on this point.

Without causing a pile on as you seem to want.

It has been taken out of context.

I've already answered on this point.

Without causing a pile on as you seem to want.
How am I trying to cause a pile on? My god. Nowhere in my response did I say that. My god I was advocating people getting help.

I was responding to your point about people not to use the horrible situation to point score. I believe that is what has happened. People can make thier own judgments.

Really poor form to use tragic circumstances to in effect, point score. To allege/speculate, or even draw a correlation around a death as the price for Moshiri's misjudgement is appalling, IMO.

In my view - the most sensitive of issues like that shouldn't be discussed on a podcast, or transcribed to a blog. Nor discussed on a forum - even if to condemn.

I'm not comfortable with it being brought over to here. I wasn't comfortable with people being in a rush to share news over Kevin Campbell, before his family wishes.

In the pursuit of being first, of ego, of clicks - people lose sight of common decency.

It needs to stop. Thread bans for any further discussion - we're better than that. If you really want to comment - comment at source. Not here.

Really poor form to use tragic circumstances to in effect, point score. To allege/speculate, or even draw a correlation around a death as the price for Moshiri's misjudgement is appalling, IMO.

In my view - the most sensitive of issues like that shouldn't be discussed on a podcast, or transcribed to a blog. Nor discussed on a forum - even if to condemn.

I'm not comfortable with it being brought over to here. I wasn't comfortable with people being in a rush to share news over Kevin Campbell, before his family wishes.

In the pursuit of being first, of ego, of clicks - people lose sight of common decency.

It needs to stop. Thread bans for any further discussion - we're better than that. If you really want to comment - comment at source. Not here.
Sorry I agree. I won't say anything further on the subject.

Can we still call Esk a nob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back