Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve clearly never been shopping with my bird.

Not going to be able to help you with that problem, I'm afraid

You think we should go down the multi-club ownership route and play second-fiddle to Roma and goodness knows who else when he adds to his portfolio?

I put Everton first.

Freidkin's model is a train wreck waiting to happen for us.

How on earth can Everton ever be second fiddle to Roma? We're in the biggest, most televised league in world football. I don't believe he'll retain Roma anyway. He'll sell them for a quick profit to the Saudis.

Where this capital appears to be coming from IMHO

You think we should go down the multi-club ownership route and play second-fiddle to Roma and goodness knows who else when he adds to his portfolio?

I put Everton first.

Freidkin's model is a train wreck.

I'll definitely roll the dice on the multi-club model from a guy with a history of sound business bets over a 777 grifting scheme, some KSA runt, a gaming company or Farhad. The idea of that one of the world's wealthiest people is going to become a blue and make us the center of their business and life is probably farfetched. So I would settle for being one of the central pieces in a portfolio of well-managed and well-funded projects/assets.

I put Everton first.

Am weary to go 2 footed on you here because you called Moshiri from the get go.

Am keeping my powder dry on this one.

One thing I will say is,i do get the feeling you where instantly in the no camp once you found out his political affiliations and personal pass times.

I put Everton first.

Dont think we will be second well because of the amount of work that has to be done here, both clubs in different situations at this time. Maybe in the future if we get europe could be a problen . We do still need to hear from him to see what plans he has for the club

John 8:7-11

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground
Engraved stones... Good idea. Already sold loads.
Sorry wrong thread.

Dan Friedkin spotted at Finch Farm!

Co2j-PYt-XEAA4-Pt-L.jpg

Here we go confirmed!
Racist. Just coz he's black, doesn't mean he's from Texas.
@Raino85 told me so

I put Everton first.

I heard he wants to build a massive wall around the colosseum... Protects its' sight heritage.

Forward friedkin thinking if you ask me.

Am weary to go 2 footed on you here because you called Moshiri from the get go.

Am keeping my powder dry on this one.

One thing I will say is,i do get the feeling you where instantly in the no camp once you found out his political affiliations and personal pass times.

He's a spiv. A car salesman who's made a few bob.

But it's his interfering at Roma and his multi-club model that has me concerned.

I'll definitely roll the dice on the multi-club model from a guy with a history of sound business bets over a 777 grifting scheme, some KSA runt, a gaming company or Farhad. The idea of that one of the world's wealthiest people is going to become a blue and make us the center of their business and life is probably farfetched. So I would settle for being one of the central pieces in a portfolio of well-managed and well-funded projects/assets.
Happy to be "a piece in a portfolio" of football clubs.

Everton in the year of Our Lord 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back