Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the posts, and if true, this doesnt tell us what the terms of what Moshiri earns are. Like with player contracts it could be likely-to-be-earned or unlikely. It could be he earns 100million if the club stay in the league next season. Without knowing those specific terms it appears premature to say Moshiri wont earn much when he could indeed get hundreds of millions in future payments.

I don't know those specific terms. Only MSP and Moshiri do. But if you want to doubt my information because I don't know the terms associated with Moshiri's earnout, be my guest

There seems to be an awful lot of interest in a club that isn't worth anything.
In fairness, he's saying it has no positive value right now - as in, the debt is equal to the value of the equity (the club). Investors look for future returns, so will correctly assume that 'things can only get better'.

If it's MSP as you claim it doesn't make sense. They could already be in charge... why wait until now?

They clear out Moshiri for 20 million more and he agrees to sell his remaining shares over a set time period.

If you are familiar with businesses, the more hands in the till, the less the attractive the investment is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back