Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone comes up with the 200million to pay the 777 loan, does that get rid of that issue or is it more complicated than that?
No, if they get jailed over financial irregularities - it will involve the new owner - Moshriri was asked to take out Identity insurance to for 200 million to avoid this outcome, & the main deal fell through due to him being basically thick.... I feel the Roma owners are sitting there waiting to come back in on their terms ....

No, if they get jailed over financial irregularities - it will involve the new owner - Moshriri was asked to take out Identity insurance to for 200 million to avoid this outcome, & the main deal fell through due to him being basically thick.... I feel the Roma owners are sitting there waiting to come back in on their terms ....
You keep calling him thick.

Yet he has managed to get 2 different groups to pay for the Stadium for him, whilst he kept his hand in his pocket.

I think he's an evil genius.

I just struggle to see anyone willing to take on our liabilities as they currently are. A tiny part of me is hoping Friedkin etc are doing some sort of brinksmanship but I highly doubt they'd waste their time doing due diligence just to try to somehow lowball Moshiri.

I just struggle to see anyone willing to take on our liabilities as they currently are. A tiny part of me is hoping Friedkin etc are doing some sort of brinksmanship but I highly doubt they'd waste their time doing due diligence just to try to somehow lowball Moshiri.

….outwith the 777 situation, i wouldn’t be surprised if they found Moshiri totally unreasonable, unethical and unprofessional to deal with. Whoever eventually takes us on will have to overcome that situation.

I dont think anyone will touch us with a barge pole unless its ridiculously cheap..
The one thing we were desperate for was friedkin's due diligence to pass without problems and all be sorted.
What a mess.

You keep calling him thick.

Yet he has managed to get 2 different groups to pay for the Stadium for him, whilst he kept his hand in his pocket.

I think he's an evil genius.

He'll likely lose most of his investment even after he did that, so evil yes, genius not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back