Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_9879.webp

Yeah I'm not totally convinced Textor will happen but hopefully a starting pistol for others to put up or shut up. Might even cause Friedkin to have a final think about things.

I wouldn't completely rule out Textor and Friedkin coming to an agreement over buying the club.

Textor having Lyon and Friedkin having Roma opens up the possibility of greatly increasing both parties multi club ownership model.

Apparently the one in brazil is for continued claims of match fixing I'm the Brazilian league and the other case is due to calling out psg for being state owned, rather see cases like that instead of accusations of fraud like with 777

Brazil he's probably spot on about, it's hardly a place that screams sporting integrity is it

I wouldn't completely rule out Textor and Friedkin coming to an agreement over buying the club.

Textor having Lyon and Friedkin having Roma opens up the possibility of greatly increasing both parties multi club ownership model.
I do hope so because I suggested some sort of Friedkin / Textor arrangement could be on the cards ages ago on this hallowed forum and was roundly lampooned.

Any publicised interest in a takeover can only be a good thing.

It counters the notion the club is unsellable, particularly whilst the 777 saga rumbles through the courts.

I don't think that's the case, but we do need someone to come forward and interest tends to breed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back