Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many ways I’d like a consortium so there isn’t just one lunatic involved and they can keep each other in check. But knowing our luck we’d get two or three lunatics.
IMG_2448.png

i saw a video from Yes Theory on youtube where they took a random person to Brazil and John Textor gave this person the VIP experience for their biggest game of the season

you can see him 36 minutes and 25 seconds into the video

WOW i started watching at 35mins in.

Thats an absolutely EPIC experience. One in a lifetime stuff.

Imagine if he did that for Everton, Botofogo and Lyon fans.

Comes across like an easy going guy and looking at the Lyon spending this window €100mil+ hes clearly keen to make a mark.

Well spotted and thanks for sharing ;)

Textor submitted the same offer that was already passed over.

If he has already submitted an offer of £X then is it the case he has already completed his due diligence? Put another way, he has already seen the same issues that caused Friedkin to walk away and is comfortable with them?

Or is that voyage of discovery still awaiting Textor?

Makes perfect sense for him to re-submit the same bid. The higher bidder walked away.

He will have done due diligence i suspect, but that would be a general DD overview based on public information.

If Moshiri does what he always does, then i suspect Textor will be asked to PAY OFF either R&M or 777 (ACAP perhaps but funds held in escrow or something) before he can enter into exclusivity.

At that point will the books be opened.

If Moshiri does what he always does, then i suspect Textor will be asked to PAY OFF either R&M or 777 (ACAP perhaps but funds held in escrow or something) before he can enter into exclusivity.

At that point will the books be opened.
After which, he’ll go ffs. Mr Moshiri, with all due respect, you are having a ‘kin giraffe.

One complication regarding Textor’s offer is that he owns 45% of Crystal Palace and would be required to sell those shares to buy Everton, although he is confident his stake in the London club is much sought after. He was keen on Everton before the Friedkin Group was given exclusivity and has returned, with the Friedkin Group having not resurrected its interest.

Complete and utter fiction, like last time the joker tried to buy us.

If he wants to be taken seriously, he needs to sell his Palace shares instead of using our name to try and shift them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back