Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are both wrong.
The TFG deal if not repaid makes Moshiri give ALL his shares to TFG, not just 51 percent.

A significant change to the original deal WITH MSP.

In which case they will surely just wait it out for as long as they can, until someone comes in with a serious offer or they ultimately get the whole thing (and the associated debt) for comparatively little.

It still baffles me how someone like Moshiri, who was alleged to be such an amazing accountant and ended up with a £1.7B fortune, has made such a mess of this. A great example of 'who he knew' not 'what he knew' at the right time of his life, I guess.

I'm pretty sure TFG will eventually take over.

2023 revenues have gone up 20% btw. 13,3 billion. They're growing at an outstanding pace. I can understand they want to invest.
Which makes you wonder if it is just the legal side of things with the 777 loan rather than wanting, and being unable to, get a reduction on the balance.

Appreciate they are business people and won't want to throw money away but, as a business, they are clearly doing very well.

Which makes you wonder if it is just the legal side of things with the 777 loan rather than wanting, and being unable to, get a reduction on the balance.

Appreciate they are business people and won't want to throw money away but, as a business, they are clearly doing very well.
It's probably both of those factors.

Even if that's correct, they more or less add up to the same thing and await the outcome of the legal proceedings.

The whole murkiness of the 777 arrangement is the biggest concern. Aside from the legal side, is there something else in there that made them walk. I don't really get how anything like that would damage TFG by association when they are a new investor merely inheriting someone else's mess. But in the initial days after the collapse, that was talked about, albeit in a very vague manner.

Waiting for the court process to run its course and wanting a haircut on the debt are no big obstacles in themselves to a deal, just that its up in the air how long it takes.

I hope ,if and when we are sold, it is not to a multi - club model .
The concept of multi -club ownership is repulsive and highly questionable with regards to sporting integrity.
The authorities should have banned the practice the moment it started.

I just watched an interview with Steve Parish who was very honest about John Textor saying he does want to sell and that he want's to have full control of the club.

It's probably both of those factors.

Even if that's correct, they more or less add up to the same thing and await the outcome of the legal proceedings.

The whole murkiness of the 777 arrangement is the biggest concern. Aside from the legal side, is there something else in there that made them walk. I don't really get how anything like that would damage TFG by association when they are a new investor merely inheriting someone else's mess. But in the initial days after the collapse, that was talked about, albeit in a very vague manner.

Waiting for the court process to run its course and wanting a haircut on the debt are no big obstacles in themselves to a deal, just that its up in the air how long it takes.
They walked from Roma too and came back in when the asking price was lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.