Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of this is good news and helps to take the negative shroud off the club. It seems more likely than previous that Friedkins interest remains steadfast and his withdrawal was more for tactical reasons than anything which could be construed as worse as far as the saleability of the club is concerned.

I'm more optimistic that there is a deal to be done and will be done but who knows when. The pressure will be on Moshiri. I'm not sure what I think of any buyer waiting for the screws to tighten on Moshiri to the extent the club has a big or bigger problem but it may come to that.

No problem at all with someone doing that as long as they aren't pretending to be a super fan.

Unlike a certain other group who had a nice propaganda guy running their PR all over the internet for them.

tbf I thinks he's trusted within the Everton ranks, and he did say though that he'd be trying to find out where the 30% rumour came from and if there was concrete truth to it.

Compared to some of the journalists who have covered us previously, Joe ain't too bad though like a lot of others he's very careful not to rock the boat.

Question comes though, is there anyone at Everton who actually knows anything, pretty sure moshiri isn't speaking about what he's doing

My understanding is that failure to repay TFG their loan back by the start of next summer would see TFG obtain 51 percent of Moshiri’s shareholding.

This would be more than the 30 percent being spoken of, but with Moshiri having less than 100% shareholding, I wonder what percentage of the club would be owned by someone acquiring 51% of Moshiri’s shares? Would it be less than 50% of the whole club?

Don't forget the stadium also, the FG loan is secured against both that and Moshiris shares.

And it's not 51% mate, the exact deal is the amount that would give TFG a majority shareholding in the company. Whatever that amounts to exactly.

My understanding is that failure to repay TFG their loan back by the start of next summer would see TFG obtain 51 percent of Moshiri’s shareholding.

This would be more than the 30 percent being spoken of, but with Moshiri having less than 100% shareholding, I wonder what percentage of the club would be owned by someone acquiring 51% of Moshiri’s shares? Would it be less than 50% of the whole club?

It's also why whoever taking over has to pay off that secured loan prior btw or reach an agreement with TFG now.

Moshiri cannot sell his shares as long as they are used to secure a loan (same works for the stadium now too btw)

TFG people don't realise have actually made it so that no 777 type realistically can buy us out now thank God as they'd have to stump up 200m straight away

I agree it’s on Moshiri as he should sort out the 777 debt. He brought them in he should sort it. Franklin knew about all this before though.
But if you really want something badly you get round it and sort. Instead the club is up for grabs again.Its a risk. Time wasters IMO.
I feel for our supporters though as they’ve been put through the mill enough.
I think looking at Everton as a whole it’s an absolute bargain. Whoever gets it and treat it properly its an amazing club. Mostly because of the fans like.

TFG will be the owner this time next year at the latest mate, I'm almost certain it's just them being smart and maneuvering for a better deal.

Don't forget the stadium also, the FG loan is secured against both that and Moshiris shares.

And it's not 51% mate, the exact deal is the amount that would give TFG a majority shareholding in the company. Whatever that amounts to exactly.

You are both wrong.
The TFG deal if not repaid makes Moshiri give ALL his shares to TFG, not just 51 percent.

A significant change to the original deal WITH MSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.