Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they will all need to pass it.

I have limited knowledge, but I cant imagine there would be issues.

I think it took 12 weeks? for the fella at United, that would be something similar, maybe less, maybe more.
So during the 12 weeks if it was that period
Are the allowed to invest in the team ?
Obviously if its allowed with the ffp psr issues

So during the 12 weeks if it was that period
Are the allowed to invest in the team ?
Obviously if its allowed with the ffp psr issues
I would PRESUME, they would fund the club in the same way 777 did, loans that they would turn into equity once the takeover happened, but thats my very uneducated on these matters view.

At this point I dont think I really have a preference. The really important bit is improving sponsorships, merchandising, and increase general business income as that is what will truly allow us to spend more and compete. I have no idea which of the parties are the best at that, and will employ the best people to run the club in that manner. Of the 3-4 possible options they all seem "good at business" and might or might not be the best at that and I havent a clue.

long as some way we can get transfers
I think people should temper transfer funds.

Sure, they might be able to throw a few bob our way, but I personally think their first job will be to steady the ship.

That means prudence with regards funds.

But hey, what the hell do I know?

NEGATIVE ALERT.
Its looking likely to me we sell Branners AND Onana, potentially DCL as well, so I suspect we will have transfer funds this Summer.

i remember that years ago if it’s the one i’m on about

we all want the correct ones for once

but as we’re everton fans we’re so so apprehensive
It was on the TV, I was beyond excited. These days anyone who genuinely can afford to own and run the club properly would be a godsend.

I think people should temper transfer funds.

Sure, they might be able to throw a few bob our way, but I personally think their first job will be to steady the ship.

That means prudence with regards funds.

But hey, what the hell do I know?

NEGATIVE ALERT.
Its looking likely to me we sell Branners AND Onana, potentially DCL as well, so I suspect we will have transfer funds this Summer.
So hope we keep Branners. But not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back