Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I genuinely excited about a takeover were when we were linked with the Sultan of B. And sadly that was a load of bullpoo. So hope we can get a decent owner if this many are genuinely interested in us.

Last time I genuinely excited about a takeover were when we were linked with the Sultan of B. And sadly that was a load of bullpoo. So hope we can get a decent owner if this many are genuinely interested in us.

i remember that years ago if it’s the one i’m on about

we all want the correct ones for once

but as we’re everton fans we’re so so apprehensive

dunno who he is. i just want the cash to be great

so it’s now not MSP?

i expect to be volleyed in the nuts and the owner we want we won’t get

come on?

I wouldn't worry about anything regarding the takeover all that matters is what the club announces rather than anything else I am for one keeping a calm head in all of this and just waiting for the proper announcements the club makes

It’s not just the net worth that matters. It’s the access to sponsors, ability to use loopholes in FFP, the ability to globalize and marketing. You not only have to play dirty- you have to have the ability to generate revenue to combat the rules. The Dell guy getting involved excites me a little if he is genuinely interested in coming on board and not just funding Bell and Downing.

Dell are a massive brand and surely he has tons of connections to not only generate revenue but to do what Bill and Moshiri failed to do and globalize Everton FC. Hopefully that would be his aim.
... especially if City win against the Premier League and owners can create all sorts of legal fake sponsorship deals to increase club revenue.

I wouldn't worry about anything regarding the takeover all that matters is what the club announces rather than anything else I am for one keeping a calm head in all of this and just waiting for the proper announcements the club makes

whoever we get surely knows what’s needed

i’m still worried half of it is blag

to get whoever moshiri wants tos sell to

“propaganda”

... especially if City win against the Premier League and owners can create all sorts of legal fake sponsorship deals to increase club revenue.
Precisely. My biggest question for Mr. Dell is- how American is he? Would he do his darndest to put a winning product out there or would he be too concerned in balancing the books and letting his capitalist demons take over? This is all assuming he is more than a backer. He is probably the most exciting name we have had linked in a while if ever.

whoever we get surely knows what’s needed

i’m still worried half of it is blag

to get whoever moshiri wants tos sell to

“propaganda”

Yes, I am in agreement with you I don't know what to believe either, so I am not taking anything seriously unless the club provides us with a update regarding the takeover everything else is just noise

Precisely. My biggest question for Mr. Dell is- how American is he? Would he do his darndest to put a winning product out there or would he be too concerned in balancing the books and letting his capitalist demons take over? This is all assuming he is more than a backer. He is probably the most exciting name we have had linked in a while if ever.

He’s obviously a mad USA billionaire, but seems by a previous posters he’s built schools and hotels in his home town, also providing a serious amount to charities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back