Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get my head around things, even if we were taken over by a combination of Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson, we would still have to sell players and get free transfers/loans? It would potentially get rid of the crippling debt but the day to day running relies on trading profits etc? Or are the interest payments on the debt what is actually crippling us?

Short term, re-financing of debt would mean lower interest payments improving cash flow but just as importantly reduces the charge to the P&L.

With FFP, the battle over connected entity/owner sponsorship is the key that unlocks the door. In your example above, the ability for Tesla/Amazon/Virgin to be able to spend £200m a year on shirt sponsorship, stadium sponsorship allows owners to much easier navigate the rules that are in place.

Any news from esk ? 🥱
I think Esk talks to the same people as some Everton fans talk to. It will all come out in the wash, some things take time and can’t be rushed. Kenwright was a master of not rushing things, he waited years and years before leaving us with a calamity——-then got out of the way before it reached bleedin’ perfection. This won’t be like that, it will be done in a professional way and without the worlds greatest Evertonian who will be boring the plums off everyone with his Billy Liar’s tales wherever he finished up.

Who has the self proclaimed financial expert claimed are leading the race so we can chalk them off the list ?

Obviously it's closed now, and perfectly fair as to why, but I would just like to declare the 777/Do what you like thread to be one of the greatest in GOT history

Big shout to everyone who contributed to making it so memorable

Oh, and stuff 777 too!

As for who I think will buy us; I haven't got a scooby

I just hope it's someone who will run us well. Couldn't really care who they are so long as they do that bit ;)

street-fighter2-street-fighter.gif

An artists interpretation of the battle between all of the competing sides in this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back