Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the names we've been linked with, Vatche Manoukian is the one i hope ends up taking over, he is a genius and very successful in building businesses
Is he?
there’s not much on t’internet about him and the only company registered to him is worth around £7m
His arl fella seems to be the wealthy one owns banks and other ventures.

So if downing and bell don’t have official ties to Dell as a partner

Does that mean Dell or his companies would be free to sponsor stadium at an inflated price
Given it’s location and significance there is no others ground to compare it too for brand exposure so it would be the benchmark for fair market price 😉
No, they're basically a company that lends money to football clubs so Bell and Downing would be consolidating our debts enabling more manageable payments and with sensible management we could be debt free in 10 to 15 years.

Vatche Manoukian an interesting one, his arl fella has all the money but there’s little info on his actual worth. He does part own The Dorchester with the Sultan of Brunei apparently…..
Sounds like Mosh and Uzzys kind of guy tbh…..

Hilariously his Dad goes by, Bob Manoukian :lol: :lol:

As soon as I read Sultan of Brunei I knew it had to be a wind up.

Vatche Manoukian an interesting one, his arl fella has all the money but there’s little info on his actual worth. He does part own The Dorchester with the Sultan of Brunei apparently…..
Sounds like Mosh and Uzzys kind of guy tbh…..
Isn't Mick Lyons a mate of the Sultan?

Wonder if we should reset the poll now the headlines around Dell backing has been clarified...
Havent read the new article but surely no level headed person thought Dell himself would be personally involved? Its been obvious from the start that it would be an investment from his families wealth fund through Bell and Downing?

Havent read the new article but surely no level headed person thought Dell himself would be personally involved? Its been obvious from the start that it would be an investment from his families wealth fund through Bell and Downing?
The hope would be Dell would play the Usmanov role and fund the club without having direct ownership to skirt around FFP rules. If he is just loaning super bloos money, that is a HUGE no

Nope - a lot, if not most (certainly on social) seem to think Dell is backing their bid/will have equity.

Seeing a lot of people thinking Dell will sponsor etc.

I figure it's just providing finance as they have to lots of clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back