Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he directly owned the club, it would probably be a lot harder for us with FFP. So a dream scenario is he is very involved without direct ownership. But I am very concerned if it’s just super bloos asking for a loan to buy a club they have no business running. That would be scary
Yes I am more than a little skeptical of Bell/Downing myself but you cannot deny their business acumen.

I know mate, but unfortunately it seems a lot of Blues on social media have seen "10th richest man in the world" and blown their load thanks to Joyce, Kaveh and the likes.
Personally I'm more excited about 2 Evertonians who know about big business and finance running the club and getting us back on a sustainable footing. I don't want a disinterested billionaire owner.

Personally I'm more excited about 2 Evertonians who know about big business and finance running the club and getting us back on a sustainable footing. I don't want a disinterested billionaire owner.
Another Moshiri or dumb owner would be just as bad as skint owner for sure. But I still hope these guys have an actual idea and aren’t just reaching for the stars here.

and now they all want us!
They see an opportunity to flip us for a profit. You see this on a smaller scale with some of the lower division clubs, they get passed around investment groups. Leeds have had a number of owners. I'd rather we had a long term committed ownership.

Hello.

Gulf States.

Those image are of Vache (Bob) Manoukian.
The alleged bid is by Vatche Manoukian who is this guy
IMG_8166.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back