Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the cats we want.

Bell & Dowling are dreamers using someone elses money (at high interest rates).

Question is mate, which bid is best for the club, are they all going to restructure the debt by borrowing against stadium…..haven’t seen any of them say they won’t.

If thats the case and we have longer term managed debt, then what else are they offering?

What are their investment plans? What are there plans to recover he club? What knowledge, skills, expierence and competency are they brining? These should be questions on our mind.

Maybe there is an argument to be made with MSP or Downing and Bell, that improves our debt position by turning their debt into equity.

However that decision rests with someone, who is looking for the best return on his money, so the best interests of the club and his return may not be compatible and he chooses what is best for Moshirir as opposed to the club. Looking at it coldly, he looks like he will accept 40 mill, with future accelerators - the Bell and Downing deal is reported over 10 years - he will prob choose the one that pays him the most in the least period of time. He'll look after himself.

Can someone explain what the "all equity" means, does that mean they pick up the debt and restructure and tell Mosh to do one? or is this for Mosh's money hes put in?
I think it means that no additional debt will be placed on the club in order to purchase the shares that Moshiri has. Basically they are paying for all of his shares using their own money. I’m happy to be corrected on this but I think this is what it means.

So we’ve gone from

It’s 777 or nobody,
To maybe administration wouldn’t be that bad
To Even MSP with their clause don’t want it
To I hope this ‘wing waiting’ crowd step in & pull Moshiri’s trousers down

…To

Which of these half dozen suitors are worthy of us?
Pretty much guaranteed that we will be put in Administration on Monday then.

So we’ve gone from

It’s 777 or nobody,

…To

I do enjoy the way we are all weighing up the pros and cons like our opinion matters.

Thats not critical, its the nature of the forum.

As ive said, I just want non-crazy people who can add up to 10 and have a plan, a man//woman with a plan can never be beaten.

So we’ve gone from

It’s 777 or nobody,

…To

Yes my friend!! We’ve shown the world our magnificent bum cheeks and everyone wants to have a squeeze!! Let’s enjoy it.

Ok, its time for numbers and questions.

The story I read said that it was going to cost 400m for people to do a deal for the club.

Which doesnt make sense, our debts are more than 400m, so who is getting paid and who is getting bumped and who is getting paid?

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????
Rights and Media 200m ?????

Then theres the small issue of finishing the stadium and the "day to day funding" that we will potentially need.

NUMBERS

Some of the stuff you DMed me on twitter last night. I thought you'd cracked. Either that or a brain aneurism
both-why.gif

The story I read said that it was going to cost 400m for people to do a deal for the club.

Which doesnt make sense, our debts are more than 200m, so who is getting paid and who is getting bumped and who is getting paid?

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????

Then theres the small issue of finishing the stadium and the "day to day funding" that we will potentially need.

NUMBERS
maybe as 777 are about to go bankrupt they arent getting paid and Mosh is getting 60mill?

Which doesnt make sense, our debts are more than 400m, so who is getting paid and who is getting bumped and who is getting paid?

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????

NUMBERS
That's numberwang

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????

NUMBERS

I don’t understand what the implications of this post are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back