Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want somebody to run us properly and leave the football to the football people but have bigger ideas about merch and other aspects that can fund better transfers. run us as proper football club and not a toy to play with

Ok, its time for numbers and questions.

The story I read said that it was going to cost 400m for people to do a deal for the club.

Which doesnt make sense, our debts are more than 400m, so who is getting paid and who is getting bumped and who is getting paid?

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????
Rights and Media 200m ?????

Then theres the small issue of finishing the stadium and the "day to day funding" that we will potentially need.

NUMBERS
Maybe they were just talking about the cash Moshiri would receive? With all these stories they throw out numbers and terms like "all-equity" without explaining what they mean. Could be they meant 400 million to Moshiri for 100% of his shares and then they would assume the debt...

Or I thought I had read yesterday that one of the loans like the RMF had been paid down to something like 65million which would produce a total closer to 400m? Who knows.....except the bidders and Moshiri.

Also, 777 Partners allegedly had agreed to a price of 550m, so that means after they loaned him 200m he now wants 400m, so he pockets an extra 50m?

There seems to be a lot of very positive options for the club now, exciting times ahead! Gotta be Bell & Downing or the Armenians I’d imagine

These are the cats we want.

Bell & Dowling are dreamers using someone elses money (at high interest rates).
Bell and Downing may not be the richest, but they're Blues and will have been going through the same as us. They will want the best for the club however they have to get there. They know the debt and how It's crippling us as a club/business, so I doubt that won't be on the top of there minds. Their minds will be on saving and Re-building the club.

Whereas BMD is all that matters to others.

I want owners that want us, not our Stadium....

Bell and Downing may not be the richest, but they're Blues and will have been going through the same as us. They will want the best for the club however they have to get there. They know the debt and how It's crippling us as a club/business, so I doubt that won't be on the top of there minds. Their minds will be on saving and Re-building the club.

Without the Stadium no one would want us.

Sounds like Kenwright in the 90s all over again.

Just quickly reading up on the prospective new owners, these guys actually seem like the worst option of the lot, or is it just me? They don't have the money. It's basically two BKs for the price of one. Bell is just loaning them money to buy Everton and not getting involved.

What am I missing here?

Just quickly reading up on the prospective new owners, these guys actually seem like the worst option of the lot, or is it just me? They don't have the money. It's basically two BKs for the price of one. Bell is just loaning them money to buy Everton and not getting involved.

What am I missing here?
You mean Dell not Bell.

Ok, its time for numbers and questions.

The story I read said that it was going to cost 400m for people to do a deal for the club.

Which doesnt make sense, our debts are more than 400m, so who is getting paid and who is getting bumped and who is getting paid?

Moshiri 450m 100% BUMPED
MSP 140m? ????
777 220m ????
Rights and Media 200m ?????

Then theres the small issue of finishing the stadium and the "day to day funding" that we will potentially need.

NUMBERS
MSP deffo need paying so that's the first £140m of the 400. I assume that R&M still want buying out, so that's the bulk of the remainder with a little kick back to Moshiri and ACAP retaining a minority stake, based on them clawing back whatever they can from the carcass of 777, to sell at a later date when we're less "distressed".

Of course, I know absolutely nothing, so this is as likely to be true as any of the guff you'll read on Twitter (I refuse to call it X).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back