Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell and Downing may not be the richest, but they're Blues and will have been going through the same as us. They will want the best for the club however they have to get there. They know the debt and how It's crippling us as a club/business, so I doubt that won't be on the top of there minds. Their minds will be on saving and Re-building the club.

Whereas BMD is all that matters to others.

I want owners that want us, not our Stadium....

According to the Times Bell & Dowling are tieing up a loan from MSD onto BMD for the purchase of the club. I still believe they along with MSP are the worst options out there at present.

Let Manoukian cook I say.

Dan Friedkin also - brought in the likes of Mourinho, Lukaku, Dybala to Roma, achieved silverware there in a short space of time.

Like EFC Roma have a tough crowd to please yet their fans are largely happy with the ownership by all accounts.

Just quickly reading up on the prospective new owners, these guys actually seem like the worst option of the lot, or is it just me? They don't have the money. It's basically two BKs for the price of one. Bell is just loaning them money to buy Everton and not getting involved.

What am I missing here?
MSP - just wanted the stadium not the club

ACAP - just want there money back, and were involved with 777

Textor - is just Textor, said before I reckon he's just spouting his mouth cos he wants to be heard

Friedkin - if it is true, I don't want to be his second club

Bell and Downing - at least Everton means something to them.

What about FB92, what does he think.

@ForeverBlue92 would after careful consideration, opt for Dan Friedkin based on everything heard so far.

Would still like to see who Manoukian has in his stable as £400m on the table with supposed no loans or debts is big money.

Keep Bell/Dowling & MSP away from the club are wise words that Moshiri should pay heed to.

A couple of lifelong blues who have been unbelievably successful backed by the 10th richest man in the world. It's gonna be interesting to see how Moshiri manages to screw this one up.

@ForeverBlue92 would after careful consideration, opt for Dan Friedkin based on everything heard so far.

Would still like to see who Manoukian has in his stable as £400m on the table with supposed no loans or debts is big money.

Keep Bell/Dowling & MSP away from the club are wise words that Moshiri should pay heed to.
Moshiri wasted a year on 777 so I doubt he would pay heed to any wise words.

I don't want to be a feeder club to Roma..

and as for that random Manoukian fella, I reckon the the storyline will disapear as quickly as it appeared.

It's ACAP who lent 777 the money so regardless of what happens to 777 we will owe ACAP the money.

As i understand it, ACAP are willing to extend the re-payment date for their loan and defer the interest. The money Bell/Downing are loaning will pay off MSP, R&M and give Moshiri something for his equity. They may even pay off some of the ACAP loan with it but not all.
Does it work like that though, they lent 777 the money. 777 then invested in taking over us which they failed to do due to 777’s poor business decisions. How does that make us liable for 777’s debt? 777’s administrators could come after us to then put money in the pot to pay off their creditors, but depending on the contracts our liability for this could be minimal. Mosh may have absolutely fleeced them

Moshiri wasted a year on 777 so I doubt he would pay heed to any wise words.

I don't want to be a feeder club to Roma..

and as for that random Manoukian fella, I reckon the the storyline will disapear as quickly as it appeared.

If Friedkin wanted a feeder club for Roma, there are many better clubs that he could acquire for cheaper than EFC.

Roma supporters are concerned if anything that he will sell up there or make EFC his priority.

According to the Times Bell & Dowling are tieing up a loan from MSD onto BMD for the purchase of the club. I still believe they along with MSP are the worst options out there at present.

Let Manoukian cook I say.
How can you tie up a loan against something you don’t even own yet to purchase the same thing? Absolutely barmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back