Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is mate, which bid is best for the club, are they all going to restructure the debt by borrowing against stadium…..haven’t seen any of them say they won’t.

If thats the case and we have longer term managed debt, then what else are they offering?

What are their investment plans? What are there plans to recover he club? What knowledge, skills, expierence and competency are they brining? These should be questions on our mind.

Maybe there is an argument to be made with MSP or Downing and Bell, that improves our debt position by turning their debt into equity.

However that decision rests with someone, who is looking for the best return on his money, so the best interests of the club and his return may not be compatible and he chooses what is best for Moshirir as opposed to the club. Looking at it coldly, he looks like he will accept 40 mill, with future accelerators - the Bell and Downing deal is reported over 10 years - he will prob choose the one that pays him the most in the least period of time. He'll look after himself.

£400m all equity sounds like this global group have some muscle behind them. Would like to see the identities behind this group.

Quite the philanthropist according to this. Even worked with King Charles in the past...
Royal Everton?

Ok now I dont know bidness.

But if they go bankrupt, would their creditors not see us as somebody they REALLY would go after for payment?
possibly it depends on the basis it was lent, we could say, sorry we dont have the money and the other creditors are further up in importance?

It's all a bit Mikey Forrester this innit?

d3a0b6dd-91a3-48c9-abb2-dc35aaa7d67e_text.gif

I just want the richest and the smartest, who has zero regard for money, who gets the best manager, best players, buys whoever he wants, pays extortionate wages... Successfully sues the Premier league for no particular reason......

Sick of being irrelevant

possibly it depends on the basis it was lent, we could say, sorry we dont have the money and the other creditors are further up in importance?
It's ACAP who lent 777 the money so regardless of what happens to 777 we will owe ACAP the money.

As i understand it, ACAP are willing to extend the re-payment date for their loan and defer the interest. The money Bell/Downing are loaning will pay off MSP, R&M and give Moshiri something for his equity. They may even pay off some of the ACAP loan with it but not all.

It's ACAP who lent 777 the money so regardless of what happens to 777 we will owe ACAP the money.

As i understand it, ACAP are willing to extend the re-payment date for their loan and defer the interest. The money Bell/Downing are loaning will pay off MSP, R&M and give Moshiri something for his equity. They may even pay off some of the ACAP loan with it but not all.
Thanks, so i was kinda right then!

A quick google background check of Manoukian and there seem to be a suspicious amount of articles about his philanthropy that read like plants by a strategic communications firm looking to reputation launder. I get a bad feeling about this one.

I just want the richest and the smartest, who has zero regard for money, who gets the best manager, best players, buys whoever he wants, pays extortionate wages... Successfully sues the Premier league for no particular reason......

Sick of being irrelevant
We’d get hit with more PSR charges

I do enjoy the way we are all weighing up the pros and cons like our opinion matters.

Thats not critical, its the nature of the forum.

As ive said, I just want non-crazy people who can add up to 10 and have a plan, a man//woman with a plan can never be beaten.

I thought you didn’t like Rishi…. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back