Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all well and good saying who's in your consortium, it's more important how willing all these grids are to back the club.

Talk is cheap and I just get the feeling everyone is leaking stuff to the press to push their camps narrative.

Big thing for me is we haven't heard a peep from MSP....that's because they're confident in what they bring to the table,they don't feel the need to push a narrative because they know they're good at what they do.

@matty1878, as you know @ForeverBlue92 would have been happy for us to be relegated and not even attain automatic promotion back to the Premier League, just so he could have a day out to Wembley. In other words he wanted us to be either 3rd, 4th fifth or sixth! He admitted yesterday to being aroused (his words) by Dan Friedkin, in part due to his environmental policies. I wouldn't take take too seriously, the comments of a wool who cracks one off to any program featuring David Attenborough! :D
He also used the term "the Mosh man" at least twice to my knowledge wished El Gordo a happy birthday and moved so far past the point of parody with his third person references that he should have walked months ago.

@matty1878, as you know @ForeverBlue92 would have been happy for us to be relegated and not even attain automatic promotion back to the Premier League, just so he could have a day out to Wembley. In other words he wanted us to be either 3rd, 4th fifth or sixth! He admitted yesterday to being aroused (his words) by Dan Friedkin, in part due to his environmental policies. I wouldn't take take too seriously, the comments of a wool who cracks one off to any program featuring David Attenborough! :D

Wrong from the get go. Which means I will not bother to take too much heed into the rest of your post sir.

Also I am a born and bred Kirkdale lad my friend... therefore I do not get this "wool" reference you keep saying. Maybe you're from Runcorn and wish to reflect your inner frustrations out onto me ? I do not know.

I hope so but the debt is around £500 million, the squad has low value and out revenue is poor.
I get it mate, you arent wrong, but the Stadium will generate huge revenues, which will be used to pay off the debts.

As people have said, nobody is going to pay off those debts, but they will certainly put them over a longer period of time so they sting less.

Its not rainbows and unicorns, but its not the bleak wasteland it was 2 weeks ago.

I get it mate, you arent wrong, but the Stadium will generate huge revenues, which will be used to pay off the debts.

As people have said, nobody is going to pay off those debts, but they will certainly put them over a longer period of time so they sting less.

Its not rainbows and unicorns, but its not the bleak wasteland it was 2 weeks ago.

If we are genuinely going to be moving in the right direction we will all take that now. The squad does need so much work though, I hope we can pull off a couple of positive surprises this summer.

The new stadium is incredible though.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.