Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Course he isn’t, he only cares about oil money for bragging rights rather than the future of the club

I'm sure Manchester City fans are having an awful time worrying about that sweet oil money.

Good job we had BK's clean theatre money all those years.

:lol:

Wonder if this Saudi/ME wallah is Sheik Jissum .. the one supposedly bidding for Utd? But turned out to be not as weathly as thought?

He's from Qatar Milk. I doubt he would be part of a consortium when he was going it alone previously.

I would like to read more on this consortium. A "Saudi Royal" is very specific when early reports simply mentioned investors from the Gulf.

Be good to see some clarification on their identity and those from the US.

I am still hoping that Timothy Cahill appears at the last moment with Qatari cash. Be great that would.

A millenial is anyone between the age of 28-43. Hence my remark on few people in that age bracket have easy access to £400m straight cash.

I would like to hear more about this group before getting too excited. Proof of funding etc. Will need to be provided for any deal to progress.

Fingers crossed the Saudi Royal is the son of a big boy in their family and has access to mega cash.

we’re has the saudi link come from?

Curious about the reported 400 mill investment, what’s the plans for that…..

Seems unlikely to me they are taking over the club without either some debt restructuring, agreement with creditors or a new plan to manage the debt - whole making that investment if it’s not going to manage the debt - doesn’t make sense.

Maybe part of it is..,but the detail is important here.

Take the MSP loan, prob the most immediate being 160 mill, 90 mill to finish the stadium, that’s 250 mill, before you blink.

Something doesn’t add up for me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back