Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference there chief, City fans also care about their club, the genuine ones anyway. All you give a toss about is bragging rights and a cushy seat at the stadium

You've come to that conclusion based on what exactly ?

I'm not the one advocating massive loans being put on our new wonderful stadium sir. I would like to hear your explanation as to why you think that is a great thing for our club.

You've come to that conclusion based on what exactly ?

I'm not the one advocating massive loans being put on our new wonderful stadium sir. I would like to hear your explanation as to why you think that is a great thing for our club.
There already is though just against the club at extortionate rates, by the fella you want a statue of outside the new ground

Looking into these dudes more, Manoukian has just recently started working at IMS, Myer hasn’t been there very long either - both have had roles in family investment offices in the past - similar to the Dell thing. Additionally their experience seems to be in the area of tech start ups or managing such companies.

Where’s the money coming from here.

Looking into these dudes more, Manoukian has just recently started working at IMS, Myer hasn’t been there very long either - both have had roles in family investment offices in the past - similar to the Dell thing. Additionally their experience seems to be in the area of tech start ups or managing such companies.

Where’s the money coming from here.
All seems very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back