Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong from the get go. Which means I will not bother to take too much heed into the rest of your post sir.

Also I am a born and bred Kirkdale lad my friend... therefore I do not get this "wool" reference you keep saying. Maybe you're from Runcorn and wish to reflect your inner frustrations out onto me ? I do not know.

This is you from October 2021, advocating the idea that relegation is preferable to mid table PL finishes!

ForeverBlue92 Player Valuation: £80m​

You are not improving your argument here. It's getting stupider.

So in a nutshell you would rather see Everton go through the anguish of relegation so that you might win a Championship playoff final????

It's a ridiculously stupid thing to say.
If the choice was 5 seasons of Everton finishing 8th, 10th, 10th, 11th, 9th or 10th, 9th, 18th **winning the championship** 10th I would pick the latter as I've seen us win something other than the Florida Cup and make no mistake I wouldn't be embarassed to get rat arsed in town at seeing us win it either - nothing small time about it for a generation who's biggest success witnessed in 26 years was losing a cup final.

Looking into these dudes more, Manoukian has just recently started working at IMS, Myer hasn’t been there very long either - both have had roles in family investment offices in the past - similar to the Dell thing. Additionally their experience seems to be in the area of tech start ups or managing such companies.

Where’s the money coming from here.

There isn't even any easily available info regarding their ventures either.

IMS main group company along with subsidiaries are all based in Hong Kong. The majority of the companies listed on their website are blockchain horse crap things.

All the UK companies were only registered late last year under Anastasios Papadopoulos' name.

1717968377252.webp

For context. My God. I hope we get someone who invests in us who wants us to win more than this fan.

This is you from October 2021, advocating the idea that relegation is preferable to mid table PL finishes!

ForeverBlue92 Player Valuation: £80m​

If the choice was 5 seasons of Everton finishing 8th, 10th, 10th, 11th, 9th or 10th, 9th, 18th **winning the championship** 10th I would pick the latter as I've seen us win something other than the Florida Cup and make no mistake I wouldn't be embarassed to get rat arsed in town at seeing us win it either - nothing small time about it for a generation who's biggest success witnessed in 26 years was losing a cup final.
What? Don’t tell me your a businessman?

Interest free "debt" which is no different to what pretty much every owner does (maybe apart from Man City). Roman Abramovich did the same at Chelsea.

B&D's loan from MSD secured against the stadium will be subject to a high interest rate based on their loans to other clubs in England.

It appears you and Stevie need a lay down.

So there is a high interest loan secured against the stadium

Thanks for playing

Off Topic

Anyone can source a piece of literature and frame it to suit a narrative. Allow me to try... which would you pick:

If EFC were to finish 14th every season for eternity

Or

If EFC were to finish 14th every season for eternity... except for 1 season we get relegated but come back up winning the championship that year, smashing every side, cheap tickets and record points tally.

Yes, I would choose the latter.

Thanks for playing @Dad watched Dixie

There just aren’t any clear cut favorites here which is quite concerning. I like what I hear about the debt being cleared from Manou’s side, but that could be a load of crap as well. Preferably somebody practical with a fat wallet and desire to win comes in. There is so much uncertainty surrounding all of these guys.
Manou didnt say he would clear the debt, he just said he wouldnt take on any more?

Off Topic
Anyone can source a piece of literature and frame it to suit a narrative. Allow me to try... which would you pick:

If EFC were to finish 14th every season for eternity

Or

If EFC were to finish 14th every season for eternity... except for 1 season we get relegated but come back up winning the championship that year, smashing every side, cheap tickets and record points tally.

Yes, I would choose the latter.

Thanks for playing @Dad watched Dixie
You mean like Burnley did in 2022/23, got promoted and relegated from PL in 2023/24?

There isn't even any easily available info regarding their ventures either.

IMS main group company along with subsidiaries are all based in Hong Kong. The majority of the companies listed on their website are blockchain horse crap things.

All the UK companies were only registered late last year under Anastasios Papadopoulos' name.

Coming up with the same brick wall mate.

A lot of this not adding up so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back