Why did they have to run on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i can't guarantee that, sure it is, but it's just silly. It's not the same for a person living i Norway.

There is quite a bit of fighting, but this is organized, and never against the police. There has been trown flares at the pitch too sometimed, by both the home crowd and away fans. But it doesn't matter if its one or ten, Brann gets a fine anyway. They don't even need to trow it on the pitch, they get fined for just beeing lighted inside the stadium. No pitch invations as i can remeber, we never really had anything to celebrate. ;) :stick:

Once again mate you have shown yourself to be a quality bloke(I assume you are a bloke) and a true football fan. Your presence and knowledge will always be welcome here. You are the type of fan that Brann should be proud to have.

nice use of ''this time''

excuse merchants like you are the ones i hope get caught up in what you class as a 'disaster' next time.

me, i call it a massacre.

they, like you, bleat and whine about justice selectively. boris johnson had it right, you and your ilk can wallow in self pity.

im ashamed to breath the same air as you and the murderers.

Thats ironic i guess? Brann is just about having a good time to me, but its also important that we represent our town, Bergen. Allright.. I'm coming over to Liverpool next week, so I'm looking forward to another match against you. Cheers! Mabye we'll run on to your pitch...

Last edited:

excuse merchants like you are the ones i hope get caught up in what you class as a 'disaster' next time.

they, like you, bleat and whine about justice selectively. boris johnson had it right, you and your ilk can wallow in self pity.

This kind of repsonse has to get Suits banned. To hope that someone dies and to accuse of murder is just scum. Grand Old Team has to take action on this.

as a law abiding human being, i can hope for whatever i like.

facist dictators like you might want to put a limit on what i can and cant hope for, fortunately, you'll never get that power.

and there is no accusation of you being a murderer, read it again.

you fool.

\
The last time poeple where talking about something like that it was because somebody threw an egg and hit Steffen Iversen from Rosenborg (our main rivals) on the chest. That was just funny:lol:

Yes, true sportsmannship u [Poor language removed]. Also seems that you really care that Brann will be fined for the pool ball incident.

You are obviously a character of limited ability and need thins explained to you...even your own quotes. You accused Liverpool fans of being murderers, not me. I understand that you want to link accidental death with that club but it just isnt so. We mostly have a hatred of things red but to accuse of murder is something else. I am not the kind of person to grass but tonight I have reported you to GOT and feel that they must take action against you. You are a coward hiding behind a keyboard. You are unacceptable in todays society. You make me ashamed to b Blue!

dont worry your not. (blue)

tell 'accidental death' to the families.

a post ago, you typed that GOT had to take action, so now you are calling the actions....

facist.

you have alleged that i called you a murderer, that is still unfounded.

take it back.

dont worry your not. (blue)

tell 'accidental death' to the families.

a post ago, you typed that GOT had to take action, so now you are calling the actions....

facist.

you have alleged that i called you a murderer, that is still unfounded.

take it back.

What is still unfounded? You called LFC supporters murderers.

To bring up this kind of thing is unforgivable.

fine, dont forgive, just dont bother me with your incestuous harping.

you said i called you a murderer, i didnt.

face that, you made that allegation, and you cant back it up.

like you typed ''unfounded''

its on you, you apologise, and i wont report you for slander and character assassination. as it stands, in my opinion, you have contradicted yourself a couple of times, and have exhausted your credibility.

you are a fool, and now you are reaping the rewards.

Not to take sides on this as I lost a mate at Hillboro.But what part of charging in a aggressive way at opposition fans is accidental?But I come on here to read and discuss Everton if I wanted to write or read about Liverpool I would go on one of their sites

Like i have tried to explain a couple of times... You didn't call me a murderer... you called LFC fans murderers. I am not going to debate this with you anymore. I live and breath EFC which is why I am typing arguements with a delinquent like you til this time of the night. We all have our feelings on LFC and their fans but if GOT don't take action with you on your unbelievable stance on the Hillsborough disaster then I will take great pleasure in making sure that you are cited for slander. You are a disgrace to the Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back