Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my first ever post, been lurking for a while!

Thought the result today was very good, made my day on top of getting engaged today so it has been a great day all around!(y)

Was not the greatest performance, but Ive always been told that it is the sign of a great team to get a result when your playing bad!

Anyway, glad I found this place, cant keep off it now!

Hey guys, my first ever post, been lurking for a while!

Thought the result today was very good, made my day on top of getting engaged today so it has been a great day all around!(y)

Was not the greatest performance, but Ive always been told that it is the sign of a great team to get a result when your playing bad!

Anyway, glad I found this place, cant keep off it now!

Great to keep hearing lurkers becoming posters (y)

Stick about mate. Your spot on about its a sign of a great team to win on a poor performance.

Very good result, they had a few chances but we were good for the win. I thought they offered very little going forward and that we could of stepped it up a notch if they got too close. Hopefully wednesday we can do that!

Well another game, another three points.

Average all the way around.

Ossie looked a bit gassed at the end and I was hoping to see Manny for the last 15 but Moyes felt otherwise.

Cahill a bit anonymous today.

AJ played well but after his Carling Cup match against Chelsea and now Wigan, it's clear that he IS NOT a hold up type of player. He was stripped/knocked off the ball time and time again. Great when we can get him running in the channels and feed him the ball but really needs to work on his ability to hold up the ball if he's going to continue to ask for it with his back to the goal.

Nothing else really stood out this match. Those matches happen sometimes so it's good when you come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back