Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why oh why did he bother signing Manny on loan if he is going to play him from the bench? Ossie has been injured and is probably as match fit as Manny, so why bother signing Manny? Please don't say he is just for cover. This is all the ammunition the [Poor language removed] on TW need.

And this is the only issue I have with Moyes. He doesn't take enough risks. Fernandes is better than Ossie. I would have preferred Moyes to invest in some youth reserves rather than Manny.

Your obsessed with TW!!!

Maybe hes not entirely fit as he hasnt had many games, maybe we should have a bit of faith.

Your obsessed with TW!!!

Maybe hes not entirely fit as he hasnt had many games, maybe we should have a bit of faith.

Oh for [Poor language removed]'s sake. Everytime I mention that site I get [Poor language removed] hassled. Sorry mate but its doing my head in. They can't be ignored. Do you know other people from this forum go on there and post too?

I have faith in Ossie, but this does seem to be Moyes's style. Remember Lescott started from the bench too.

I was just looking forward to seeing some quality, and we may get 10 or 15 minutes tops.

Oh for [Poor language removed]'s sake. Everytime I mention that site I get [Poor language removed] hassled. Sorry mate but its doing my head in. They can't be ignored. Do you know other people from this forum go on there and post too?

I have faith in Ossie, but this does seem to be Moyes's style. Remember Lescott started from the bench too.

I was just looking forward to seeing some quality, and we may get 10 or 15 minutes tops.

Ssshhhhhh.

Great Interview with Arteta on Sky hes a top lad, he looks shorter than 5'10" though!

I agree with Ghost here. Moyes isn't a manager who uses his subs for a long time during the match. Its highly unlikely that we'll see Manny play for a decent length of time today unless there is an injury. I hope I'm wrong and he gets subbed at around 60mins but that just isn't really Moyes' style.

I agree with Ghost here. Moyes isn't a manager who uses his subs for a long time during the match. Its highly unlikely that we'll see Manny play for a decent length of time today unless there is an injury. I hope I'm wrong and he gets subbed at around 60mins but that just isn't really Moyes' style.

All Im saying pal is that there may be a bit more to it, Fernandes not 100% or whatever. Besides this is the midfield that has been doing the business of late read:

arteta---carsley---Neville---Ossie
------------cahill-------------

Come on boys!

All Im saying pal is that there may be a bit more to it, Fernandes not 100% or whatever. Besides this is the midfield that has been doing the business of late read:

arteta---carsley---Neville---Ossie
------------cahill-------------

Come on boys!

Ossie has been injured for a month mate.

I think we can win though, we better had. This is a massive game.

What's that big trough through the pitch? [Poor language removed] Wiganers, I hate Wigan. Liked the Rugby side, but the football team does my head in with its low crowds and poor quality pitches.

Come on Blues, stuff em!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back